Community > Posts By > crouge1313

crouge1313's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:57 PM
It's cheap. It lets the two people be casual and show their real selves rather quickly, instead of the very filtered selves shown on traditional dates.

crouge1313's photo
Sun 01/17/21 05:54 PM
It is a big world with lots of variety.

If it works for the two of you, great.

crouge1313's photo
Thu 12/12/19 12:43 PM
The topic reminds me of a scene from the the All in the Family show, the first show with the Archie Bunker character.

Gloria (cute young wife) was talking to Michael (her husband), and said, "Michael, tell me, was it my beauty or my brains which first attracted you"?

Michael replies, "Gloria, it wasn't your brains hanging out of that bikini."

crouge1313's photo
Sat 12/07/19 06:17 PM

Why do guys wanna "hang out"? What happened to taking a woman on an actual date, open door, be a gentleman, not worried about getting your dick wet, an actual dinner and movie or bowling something besides "hang out" make plans!!

Well, the part about not worried about getting your [i.e., his] dick wet just runs against his natural biological desires. At least, you probably hope so.

The rest of it is not ruled out by "hanging out." Two can "hang out" and bowl, for example. The guy can hold doors for you while you are "hanging out" and doing something together.

People who are comfortable together hang out together. If a guy wants to hang out with you, he is already or want to be comfortable with you.

crouge1313's photo
Tue 11/26/19 06:15 PM

Hi,
Im seeking a happy, humorous and affectionate man w whom to keep company and enjoy life in Maui.....anyone out there? 55+ please...

Maui is great.

crouge1313's photo
Tue 11/26/19 06:07 PM

Just thought I'd see how many people are pagans on here. Don't care what kind or flavor, just seeing who's there.

If it is a pagan holiday, and I can take the day off with pay if I am a pagan, then I am a pagan.

crouge1313's photo
Tue 11/26/19 06:04 PM
Some people actually get paid for content.

crouge1313's photo
Sun 11/17/19 04:47 PM

ive recently started chatting to a girl on this site...her personality is unbelievable..shes so open and honest..kind hearted and unique. i think ive found a gem...i think finding someone like this is very difficult..she must ne one in a million...maybe more...what are your opinions on girls personalities on here

So, who is she?

crouge1313's photo
Sat 11/16/19 12:05 PM
That is a funny movie. ²

crouge1313's photo
Mon 11/11/19 03:06 PM
Yes.

crouge1313's photo
Sun 11/10/19 02:28 PM
A definite "average." More information on interests and something other than "Hi" for an opening would be better.