Mon 03/21/22 05:16 AM
she must have jumped right away into a chess game

IF U MESSAGE W/NO PIC I AM BLOCKING's photo
Mon 11/29/21 10:31 PM
many people come for different reasons.

Fri 10/15/21 12:57 AM

Not sure what you are asking here?

The site has been Mingle2 for several years now..

Forum Admin
Kristi

Ok, well I ask bvecause last night I login and this page comes up as a captcha that I have no idea why and I had to pass through it before entering here. and I reqd it and have never heard nor been associated to this site so was not sure wth was going on

Thu 10/14/21 12:36 PM

JustSayHi has changed names to Mingle2

JustSayHi is now Mingle<sup>2</sup>

Why the name change?
Some of you might remember we joined forces with another dating website called Mingle2 several months ago. Mingle2's web designer has been eager to give JustSayHi a new look, and with that new look we decided to change the name back to Mingle2. JustSayHi has experienced tremendous growth over the past year and our website has gone from being a small dating website to a massive online community, and as we continue to grow in 2008 we want our image to reflect this growth. In other words: JustSayHi has grown up and we want our image to reflect that change.

When will JustSayHi close down?
We will keep JustSayHi running until Sept. 1st so that you can make the transition at your leisure. After Sept 1st., all JustSayHi users will need to make the switch to Mingle2, but in the meantime, you can use both sites so that you can get used to the new design and interface.

What about all my friends on JustSayHi? Will I still be able to contact them?
Yes! All JustSayHi accounts, including all mail messages, forum posts, etc. have been moved to Mingle2. If you were messaging with someone on JustSayHi, you can still reach them at Mingle2.com. Just login and send them a message like you normally would.

How do I login to the new site?
All of your accounts are already available and working at Mingle2. Your username and password, along with all your friends and messages remain exactly as they were. To login at Mingle2, just use the same username and password that you have on JustSayHi.

What new features are available on Mingle?
Mingle2 has a bunch of new features compared to JustSayHi. Specifically:

Recent activity window: See at a glance what activity has occurred for your account including who's viewed you, added you as a favorite, etc.
Stealth mode: Turn on stealth mode, and other users will not know when you are online, or when you have viewed their profile.
New emoticons: Choose from a variety of new emoticons in your messages and forum posts to better express yourself.
...plus a bunch of other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message or post in the forums

-Mike and Vanchau

Mon 03/29/21 02:01 AM
@ Acquired Taste,
if it was a blockchain ewallet and not some knockoff impersonation you can trust you wasnt scammed. If they had an in wallet verification or a link that you had to open to utilize their portal then it was blockchain and the $50 should be there in your wallet after they identity is verified and confirmed to be you. If it isnt just send a ticket to support or if you have a online hot wallet then they have a chat window in that now , just hit em up and they will straighten it out I am sure

Fri 03/26/21 06:19 PM
rolmao, hahaha.
I was once told that most all jokes are centered around truths and facts and this is one that may very well prove as much. for children are the darndest characters and they do repeat what adults say albeit they might not know exactly the meanings but they duplicate it very well.

Good one!!

Mon 03/22/21 10:50 PM
I am surprised this topic is even on this platform.; But yes I have known of btc for many years now. 2014 to be exact when I discovered it. And I am a very skeptical sort of traditional type of dude but when I found this stuff I had to get my head wrapped around it and especially before I spent even 1-5 bucks on it.
You see a buddy of mine introduced it to me as this:
It is a crypto currency or in other words virtual currency.
Ok so this right here above is what flipped m,e out because as I told him these two words do not belong together nor should they be utilized in the same sentence, "virtual" and "currency" just seem to clash when placed together so this I had to research and I did for over a little more than 3 months before I had enough understanding that I could purchase safely,. store it or utilize it or trade or just whatever I determined to do with it I felt confident. I told all of my family of it and friends. I had even tried to get my brother on board who at the particular time was purchasing Iraqi Dinar for the price of .86 cents/thousand Dinar. he thought he would become rich. Mind you he spent 4500.00 on dinar and BTC was priced at $450.00/coin. I have loved it since I found it, I trust in the platform of technology totally but some of the coins produced today are far from attractive but I must say the ones you can make good profit in short time are the pump n dumps coming up on ICO and you gotta watchem close and get in and out fast and waste no time with the out part since the dump is coming shortly.

Yes Yes Yes, I know a lot of this platform and many others that you speak of here. Oh and miners back in the beginning who were getting 500BTC/block completion and they completed x amount of blocks/day, well those guys are the mega billionaires of the world now but hidden I am sure cause with 10's of 1000's of BTC stored up in your wallet of your mining software or actually a cold wallet and collecting these 1000's BTC day after day you can imagine the sheer utterly rich people who it has made when they were only worth a penny each but now 60K. and it is going higher folks I assure you all. It one day may filter off to no longer sustain a value in currency but the platform will still be utilized after this. But it will not be in any of our lifetimes but in the future. For in the future I see no currency at all. there will be no need for it. every person (if we do not kill oursleves off first) will be equal and be alloted so much for their way of life to maintain a nice comfy life but with out any bills or need for funding. but that is in the future which is probably hard for a lot to comprehend..

My bro BTW if had invested his 4500 then would be 600K valued now where with his investment he has lost almost .20/thousand. but like he says it is real, he can feel it and see it. just cant spend it untill he sells it back for a loss of around a thougsand bucks!

Fri 03/05/21 06:14 PM

Everyone is in heaven at this very moment. Just not everyone realizes it.

hmmmmm, interesting

Fri 03/05/21 04:36 PM
so in other words about 3400-3500 years ago? give or take ?

Fri 03/05/21 03:26 PM

I feel like I can relate to John the Baptist more than I actually can to Christ. John the Baptist, who was known for saying “someone is coming who’s sandals I am not worthy to untie.”

May I ask how old do you consider the bible to be? In years?

Fri 03/05/21 02:29 PM
:wink:

Lots of people have no idea what religion is. The bible thumpers and other like minded people think it's whatever book they choose. Memorizing fancy words isn't what the core of religion is.

The creation of original life is where it starts. Either you believe God spoke the word or we're made of stardust. Both versions aren't 100% provable either way. Thus, it's a matter of faith. Of cause there's other variation on these two things I used the modern scientific view as well as Genesis since they're the most well known.

The contemplation allows a person to realize their life matters. Then extends that to other life. This is where respect for life comes from. Since you're alive you need to live. Living is doing. There's a thing known as reality which is an abstract. You need to reach out and touch it. The only way to do so is through the Truth.

Touching reality with the truth allows the spark of reason to form in one's mind. Reason allows you to make choices and then turning them into actions. What's known as "free will" comes from your soul or lifeforce.

This is the core of all religions, formal or personal, from ancient to modern and beyond. A respect for life, acceptance of reality and the truth is call "Good". Remove the concept of evil and people will become evil. Evil being a disregard for life, rejection of reality and lies. Ethics and morals comes from good.

From the above core people follow a philosophy that makes sense to them. There's many different religions that have doctrines they adhere to. Good religions tend to have similar commonalities because they are based off the truth. Evil religions tend to be an posit of one of the good religions.

My philosophy for example is what makes sense to me. I don't disregard God, I just don't count on him. When I die the kinetic energy in my body will become potential energy in the atmosphere after I'm torched. Then Ill be a lightning strike or whatever else. Yin & Yang, cause and effect, destiny and fate along with the Web Of Life is how I see the world.

Reality is. So now you know what religion is and how it works. It's your choice.

I tend to agree somewhat. since religion is not provable bu science I do not actually believe in God. that being said I do not believe in any God. For as christian people think that their god is the only god how can they look at another religion and have the gull to say or make one of another religion feel they are inadequate with their beliefs. For no one of the christian religion would like another to tell them that their god is not a real god. It is something for the people who follow to have a faith within. something to live for. I once was a god follower but since I have discovered a great amount of science I have yet declined such as provable. I do not oppose the teaching of the bible and in fact believe without it the world would be a far worse place and more rage and corruption would exist. In other words I would never steer a child to not believe in christ but would probably condone such belief until they were to become of an age where they could make a proper educated decision as to what they would like to believe

People of other religions and people with no religion tell us Christians our God is not real all the time. :grinning: Belief in one God is not exclusive at all to only Christianity. There are many who try to make us feel inadequate also. Every religion gets ridiculed and sometimes persecuted. Christians are not exempt.

Oh yes I am aware. I was only using christian as an example. maybe I should have signified that. all peoples and other religions are free to believe as they wish. At least here in the USA at least. Trust me, my mother tells me all the time I am going to hell when I die when I attempt to instruct to her she is wrong in her thinking. But she is my mother and I do love her but her interpretation of religion is a bit construed. She tries to persuade me that if I was to get into heaven then I would have a demeaning position which would not be a popular place in heaven. Lolol, so in other words I will be living in hell inside heaven. this makes absolutely no sense at all but in essence is exactly what she is saying to me

Fri 03/05/21 01:41 PM

Lots of people have no idea what religion is. The bible thumpers and other like minded people think it's whatever book they choose. Memorizing fancy words isn't what the core of religion is.

The creation of original life is where it starts. Either you believe God spoke the word or we're made of stardust. Both versions aren't 100% provable either way. Thus, it's a matter of faith. Of cause there's other variation on these two things I used the modern scientific view as well as Genesis since they're the most well known.

The contemplation allows a person to realize their life matters. Then extends that to other life. This is where respect for life comes from. Since you're alive you need to live. Living is doing. There's a thing known as reality which is an abstract. You need to reach out and touch it. The only way to do so is through the Truth.

Touching reality with the truth allows the spark of reason to form in one's mind. Reason allows you to make choices and then turning them into actions. What's known as "free will" comes from your soul or lifeforce.

This is the core of all religions, formal or personal, from ancient to modern and beyond. A respect for life, acceptance of reality and the truth is call "Good". Remove the concept of evil and people will become evil. Evil being a disregard for life, rejection of reality and lies. Ethics and morals comes from good.

From the above core people follow a philosophy that makes sense to them. There's many different religions that have doctrines they adhere to. Good religions tend to have similar commonalities because they are based off the truth. Evil religions tend to be an posit of one of the good religions.

My philosophy for example is what makes sense to me. I don't disregard God, I just don't count on him. When I die the kinetic energy in my body will become potential energy in the atmosphere after I'm torched. Then Ill be a lightning strike or whatever else. Yin & Yang, cause and effect, destiny and fate along with the Web Of Life is how I see the world.

Reality is. So now you know what religion is and how it works. It's your choice.

I tend to agree somewhat. since religion is not provable bu science I do not actually believe in God. that being said I do not believe in any God. For as christian people think that their god is the only god how can they look at another religion and have the gull to say or make one of another religion feel they are inadequate with their beliefs. For no one of the christian religion would like another to tell them that their god is not a real god. It is something for the people who follow to have a faith within. something to live for. I once was a god follower but since I have discovered a great amount of science I have yet declined such as provable. I do not oppose the teaching of the bible and in fact believe without it the world would be a far worse place and more rage and corruption would exist. In other words I would never steer a child to not believe in christ but would probably condone such belief until they were to become of an age where they could make a proper educated decision as to what they would like to believe

Tue 03/02/21 10:44 AM
Playing in busy freeways kills as well

Tue 02/16/21 04:35 AM

Actually, it's 'lust' at first chat. :yum:

What the HAHAHAHA

he is correct because you will always lust for someone before you love

Tue 12/22/20 04:48 PM
now this is my highlife

Tue 12/22/20 04:34 PM
used to have an exciting life

Tue 12/22/20 04:23 PM
well since I am such a degenerate gambler I will lay odds on it that are pretty good chance I will at minimum jump on here for at least a look see to see if anyone has gotten a new hustle to feed me. I seriously doubt that I will find a new one but hey I am always open for a challenge lol

Mon 12/21/20 09:50 AM
thinking man I sure get a headache from thinking

Previous 1