Community > Posts By > Helen227

Helen227's photo
Tue 03/06/12 06:59 AM
It is true that the first fight is the end for some couples but it doesn't have to be.while first fight are never fun.they are actually essential to the evolution of a relationship.nobody,no matter how close or how compatible they maybe agrees on absolutely everything.there will be conflicts in even the most successful relationship.what determines quality of the relationship isn't whether or not fight happen but how those fight are resolved.couples who listen to one another's concerns and perspective,who respect the others point of view whether they agree with it or not and work toward finding a compromise are more likely to make it through the first fight and stronger for the experience.

Helen227's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:58 AM
no one is too young for love,because love doesn't come from your mind which knows your age,but from your heart which knows no age.

Helen227's photo
Sat 03/03/12 01:08 PM
age is nothing but numbers,when you are in a relationship you forget about the age difference and focus on the inner beauty of the person you are dating.it is all about the way he or she makes feel.so what people thinks dosen't matter as long as you are happy in the reletionship.

Helen227's photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:39 PM
you are the ground beneath my feet,you are the soft air lingering my ear,you are my earth, wind and fire.

Helen227's photo
Thu 01/19/12 02:58 PM
Yes it matters to some extend,but when you look at it,it all depends on how you feel about each other.one thing i believe is,love is not how you see yourselves but how feel about each other.and is certainly not how you let go but how you hold on to someone who makes you happy and feel loved.

Helen227's photo
Thu 01/19/12 01:28 AM
what would you do if you discover a woman is pragnant for your soon to be husband a week to your wedding?

Helen227's photo
Tue 01/10/12 12:06 AM
when you can't from one to ten percent,you discover eight percent of the women change after marriages.marrage is different from courtship.in courtship women try to be in their best behavour in taking care of their body,dressing good and looking beautiful.while in marriage all they can think about is taking care of the children,husband and the house.they forget about their own needs.

Helen227's photo
Tue 01/03/12 09:12 AM
how do one tell a best friend that the husband she so much loved and cherish is asking her out on a date.

Helen227's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:13 AM
hello everyone,i'm helen.

Helen227's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:06 AM
i have ask myself this question countless times,women falls inlove with men easily.how do one know when a man is in love?what are the signs?

2 Next