Community > Posts By > wiley

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:10 AM

like i said...it is just like alcohol...some can handle it...some can't and neither are good in large amounts. my sister and I have tried it for pain before because of our blood disease (which is often misdiagnosed). she hallucinated and got paranoid...my muscles tensed so bad i couldn't move for a time. the neighbor kid went crazy when he started smoking ALOT (pretty much all day long) and he stalked my niece. she had to change her number and finally moved in with her grandmother. this is why i said it's something people have observed...not all in statistics.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/ResearchReports/Marijuana/Marijuana3.html

is another site as well. I believe IF they make it legal...it needs to have the same laws as alcohol

Nope. Never be legal. Too high a potential for law suits. Just look at all the hoops for the legal drugs the manufacturers have to jump through prior to marketing.

That's a good point. I never thought about that. There's the FDA to go through.

Yes and you're talking about a substance without a measurable dose whose effects vary greatly by strain. Conceivably, there would be absolutely no way to regulate it. At least with alcohol you have blood-alcohol content at a certain percentage. With marijuana it's all or nothing.

And...if it does have to go through that scrutiny (most likely will), can you imagine how much it would cost to purchase then?

I don't know that the cost of it would be any different. But malpractice and general health insurance rates would probably skyrocket.

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:06 AM

like i said...it is just like alcohol...some can handle it...some can't and neither are good in large amounts. my sister and I have tried it for pain before because of our blood disease (which is often misdiagnosed). she hallucinated and got paranoid...my muscles tensed so bad i couldn't move for a time. the neighbor kid went crazy when he started smoking ALOT (pretty much all day long) and he stalked my niece. she had to change her number and finally moved in with her grandmother. this is why i said it's something people have observed...not all in statistics.

is another site as well. I believe IF they make it legal...it needs to have the same laws as alcohol

Nope. Never be legal. Too high a potential for law suits. Just look at all the hoops for the legal drugs the manufacturers have to jump through prior to marketing.

That's a good point. I never thought about that. There's the FDA to go through.

Yes and you're talking about a substance without a measurable dose whose effects vary greatly by strain. Conceivably, there would be absolutely no way to regulate it. At least with alcohol you have blood-alcohol content at a certain percentage. With marijuana it's all or nothing.

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:03 AM

again...no one asks me nuttin

OK Rose.

Who do you trust more to fix the economy?
Obama or the Reps in congress?

neither....they are all politicians...give ME your money

LOL
I learned a long time ago not to give my money to a woman!noway noway noway

She'd probably blow it on shoes anyway. :tongue:

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:00 AM

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:58 AM
So... anybody want to buy some beach front property in Arizona? bigsmile

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:54 AM
You really should take a few seconds out of your busy day to read the site rules. You'd save yourself quite a few headaches here.

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:51 AM
Sure. But what do the voters know? They put Bush in office twice. laugh

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:49 AM

so it is a government contractor correct?

Yes!

Actually they are a government entity.

Partnered with private entities hence the public-private partnership they speak of. :wink:

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:43 AM
You should have read the rules prior to posting. Again.

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:39 AM
meh

wiley's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:11 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 03/31/09 08:13 AM
You can't legally download office XP. MS no longer offers it online. The only offering available is Office 2007, which would require you to pay for it. Downloading copyrighted software on a torrents site is illegal. It doesn't matter if you own a copy. Not to mention most of the findings on torrents sites contain viruses, trojans, and a whole lot of other nasty stuff. Plus there's no guarantee you're getting what you're looking for in the first place.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Open office is a free alternative to MS Office that is available. I'd use that instead.

wiley's photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:29 PM
boo

wiley's photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:28 PM
We always seem to prioritize other countries needs before our own where funding is concerned. One of the reasons why every trade agreement to date has been pretty much one sided to benefit every country but the US. I guess this comes from having the best government money can buy.

wiley's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:44 AM
Edited by wiley on Fri 03/27/09 09:45 AM

I never knew Muslim was a race.

It's not. Many different races subscribe to Islam. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all of the terrorists (from the ME anyway) seem to be Muslim.

wiley's photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:21 AM
((((princess)))) flowerforyou

wiley's photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:06 AM
I was looking at the shell. And there's nothing you can do about it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wiley's photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:04 AM
rofl

wiley's photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:02 AM
Edited by wiley on Fri 03/27/09 12:03 AM

More accurately, the Federal law states that public education K-12 not be denied any student regardless of status. This law does not include higher education.

We all benefit when students, documented or undocumented who are educated. Like it or not...I would rather pay for their education then foot the bill for them to sit in prisons.

I have no problem with discussion about rehauling our antiquated immigration laws and the enforcement of said laws. However, I do have a problem when the discussion is focused on one population. I find it interesting that this topic was never so much discussed until the 2000 census came out stating the Hispanic population as the majority minority and predicted that in 25 years the Hispanic population would be the majority population.

And children of illegal immigrants aren't allowed to be excluded from Public Schools.

A 1982 decision of the U.S. Supreme Court prohibits the state of Texas and other states from denying educational services to those who are in this country illegally.

If the illegals aren't paying for their kids to go to school, guess who is...

Makes sense though. A lot easier to cross the border by land than by sea/air. And the problem isn't their getting an education. The problem is the lack of enforcement of our immigration laws and the apparent willingness of our own government to let it continue to slide.

The Hispanic population isn't the only one to benefit from this, but they are the majority.

wiley's photo
Thu 03/26/09 11:59 PM
Or was it twee?

wiley's photo
Thu 03/26/09 11:59 PM

ya, done that when you was gone .....
tp and his mingle girlfriend ..........
she love him long time !laugh

Five dolla make him holla?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next