Community > Posts By > Nervesgone

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:10 AM
I'm tired of being tired of being tired........

laugh laugh laugh drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:03 AM

so i think ill go thru them all and post hahahah that'll learn ya! :tongue:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Go check the arcives for the real thread killa!!!laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:47 AM

1200 for me

Whewwww!!!!!!laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:23 AM
drinker drinker

Cheeeeeerrrssss!!!

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:59 AM
Everything is good. Had my girls Fri, Sat, Sun. and yesterday morning. Just sittin here chillin this morning with a cup o coffee~! Probably will go visit them later today. Hope ya'll have Happy Holidays also!! drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:44 AM
Merry Christmas everybody!!

drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:27 PM
huh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:18 PM
That is how it works. If someone outside your search says yes or maybe, then you get email about them, but if you have not rated the ones in your search criteria, they will come up as well in mutual match. Once you have rated all in you area, your mutual matches will only email you if somebody else has clicked yes or maybe for you. Pretty simple.drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:03 PM

Everything happens for a reason, I know wounds take time to heal, but most of the time, when you look back, you will be glad that somethings didn't work out because you met even a better person than the last one.

That has alwasys worked for me when it came to jobs!laugh laugh

I will have to see if the future holds true for that as well!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:15 AM
All is good shadowdog! How you been?
Hey, I got gifts here in my garage from a gift shop I closed 4-5 years ago.
So, everybody that didn't get a present, just come on by and pick one out!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:12 AM
I hope not, if so, I am SOL!!laugh

I got scars all over! Each one has a story too!!laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:09 AM

don'thave any presentsad sad sad :wink:

Ditto!!

I did buy myself a new laptop though, but I got it early!!laugh laugh

Presents don't make me feel better, but my girls being with me are the best present any man could have!!!bigsmile

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:00 AM
Edited by Nervesgone on Mon 12/24/07 06:00 AM

Does anyone else (besides my family) break the dawn sneaking up on someone just to "get them" with this greeting?

Ever since I was little (and that's been a while!), my family has taken this tradition to the outer limits.

Tradition has it that should you greet someone/anyone with this greeting before they say it to you, that person owes you a gift.

Naturally, the gifts have long since fallen to the wayside, but every year the challenge requires more forethought.

In the "old days" one was clever by answering the phone, "Christmas Eve Gift!" But in the days of modern ease of communication, one must outsmart potential "victims."

Though my younger brother comes up with additional "rules" every year I "get" him (this morning via text message!), no matter how it is relayed, the FIRST person who says it deserves the "gift." Today he wrote back and said that it had to be via voice. Now how the heck would he know....I was doing it 5 years before he was even born!!! LOL

Personally, I think only the "losers," come up with all of these rules in a (failed) effort to disqualify those of us who outwitted them. giggle........

Having said all of that. For any/all of you who do participate in this silly, yet heartwarming game.......

CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT!!

gotcha!!

Oh yea whispers, you win!!!

Come get your present!!!devil
:tongue: noway :wink: bigsmile :heart: flowerforyou

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:38 AM
My 2 girls got theirs yesterday. We did Christmas yesterday. I wanted them to enjoy their stuff while they were with me.happy

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:33 AM

coffe going getting ready to do that shoping thing
any one wanta come.lollaugh laugh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Glutten for punishment!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:19 AM
Hahahaha,

My EX-outlaws do that. Not me anymore though!!laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:17 AM
We did Christmas dinner here last night, me and the girls. I think next year, we are going out for Christmas dinner. All that food, all the time and we ate in 10 minutes tops and I have enough for dinner the next 3 or 4 weeks. If I eat like a pig!!!!laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:13 AM
Coffee is on here too! Good Morning everybody!drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:19 PM

Sometimes people view profiles just to do it, other times they see something that they're not compatible with and still other times they think "that person will never like me".. So many reasons.....

Or they live in California!!!!flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:17 PM

People view my profile and never say noting either.

Here's another.. HI :wink:

Oh crap, sorry, nobody looks at mine!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25