Community > Posts By > Nervesgone

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:05 PM
How are you fanta!!drinker drinker drinker Boy how things change! O well, 1 thing ain't!!drinker drinker drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:00 PM
Hang in there if you like her. She just may need to sort out a few things. Just don't get hooked til you set the hook!!happy

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:56 PM
33 post and 3 months. Damn, try posting a little more and be on here a YEAR and get the same response like the rest of us. Some attach and some (like me) just keep bouncing around!laugh drinker laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:52 PM
O=I...too!!!!laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:51 PM
Well, crap happens. O moss all the fun or I would probably be punished or whatever too!!laugh laugh laugh

I say, explode it up!!laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:37 PM
Now now dizzy!!

Good luck GE!

Just be careful what you collect or you will end up like me with a bunch of collectibles nobody wants anymore!!laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:55 AM
Unless you started it!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:54 AM
Yea for you. drinker

Well, at least he was honest in pretty much telling you in uncertian words what he wanted. If I really wanted to meet someone, I damn sure wouldn't be talking about sex before I even meet you!!:tongue:

Nervesgone's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:49 AM
I didn't know heather! flowerforyou

Hurry back and good luck. I am sure you guys can work things out.drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:35 AM
I can't remember if I have or not, of course I'm an old man though!!!laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:54 PM
Shoot, I mean in real life. It's "FUN" here too, but everybody gets upset!!laugh explode laugh

But it does seem that the women I meet seem to have a bunch of crap going on all the time. I guess that's why I ain't got one. I don't need it and ain't gonna have it!!glasses

Although I do have women friends that don't have drama and are good friends. We just don't click as far as a relationship.bigsmile drinker

Nervesgone's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:48 PM
Well, let me think a minute. It seems to me, the only ones that even want a relationship are ones with a lot of drama. Maybe if I create a lot of drama, just maybe, I could attract one!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:48 AM
after all

Nervesgone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:35 PM
Woops, guess that fits the topic!! Is it bad?? laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:33 PM
Mine didn't want candy. I just took them to wipe up a mess somewhere. Must have been a big mess, they used all 8 rolls of tolit paper!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:29 PM
The freakin internet is what happened!!!laugh laugh laugh

Nervesgone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:27 PM
At least egt a bluetooth or something!grumble

Nervesgone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 05:48 AM
Noden,
How many times do I have to tell you!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Official JSH thread killa!!

Don't you even think about taking my position!!!

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:31 PM
#7 ???????

WTH

I WIN!!!!!!

Nervesgone's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:29 PM
legal smegal, my girls are mine as much as hers. 1 bit of abuse and those kids would be out in an instance. Mine are 13-14, but I would not care if they were 1-2!!! Sorry, but it makes me angry, the "LAW"!! But I can guarentee you that if I thought for one second my girls were raped at any age, the freakin whatever could not keep me from getting them unless they locked me up!!!mad