Community > Posts By > jnwogu

jnwogu's photo
Tue 06/26/12 06:32 PM
Sorry I didn't mean it that way but if it hurt or you feel offended once again I apologize it was a message that intended to share with and in love. Do remain blessed.

jnwogu's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:56 PM
Yes dear, you can.

jnwogu's photo
Sat 06/23/12 11:40 AM
FOR THE KINGS AND QUEENS IN THE HOUSE PLEASE DONT GET PHYSICAL WITH YOUR QUEEN OR KING FOR THE TRUTH IS YOU CANT HURT WHAT YOU LOVE . AND FOR THE MEN WE WERE MADE TO SERVE OUR QUEENS AND TO HONOR THEM PLEASE DONT TREAT THEM ANYTHING LESS FOR REMEMBER WE ARE THE SOWERS OF THE SEED AND WHATEVER WE SOW IN A GODLY WOMAN THAT IS WHAT SHE WILL GIVE BACK TO US . DO REMAIN BLESSED .

jnwogu's photo
Fri 06/22/12 05:10 PM
you are welcome dear stay blessed .

jnwogu's photo
Sun 06/10/12 04:16 PM
Friends, the road to success runs uphill, so don't expect to break any speed records .all great achievements require time for happiness is a direction, not a destination.

jnwogu's photo
Sun 06/10/12 03:33 PM
Seek God first and every other thing you seek will seek you. Stay blessed.

jnwogu's photo
Sun 06/10/12 03:26 PM
God has your whole life in mind when he directs you.

jnwogu's photo
Thu 06/07/12 10:04 AM
Glory to God, and you are welcome cerise.

jnwogu's photo
Thu 06/07/12 09:58 AM
Should distance be an issue in courtship that its ultimate goal is marriage?

jnwogu's photo
Wed 06/06/12 04:57 AM
When sadness, confusion and loneliness attach itself on you, expect the opposite joy is coming your way to flood your whole being ....your helpmate love and crown is on the way Amen.

jnwogu's photo
Tue 06/05/12 09:02 PM
Edited by jnwogu on Tue 06/05/12 09:05 PM
To win a contest you must deny yourself many things that would keep you from doing your best . Doing too many things always keeps you from doing your best. This does not just apply in courtship alone but in every sphere of our lives.

jnwogu's photo
Tue 06/05/12 09:39 AM
Do not be deceived let him wait for sex. For if he truly loves you he will wait! !!.

jnwogu's photo
Sun 05/27/12 12:09 PM
thank you for correcting my error derek ( work to walk )it was an over sight and to my dear friend sing me sweet yes people do get married but check the statistics of divorce rate of true christians who are married as in who know and and walk with God in spirit and in truth . and then you check those that are married but dont know God or only profess christ through word of mouth then you will be able to understand were i am coming from . And to my friend OH YES GODS ROLE IN EVERY SPHERE OF OUR LIVES IS NEEDED FOR OUR SUCESS INCLUDING COURTSHIP !!!

jnwogu's photo
Sun 05/27/12 07:40 AM
Edited by jnwogu on Sun 05/27/12 08:00 AM
Glory to God , You see dating is not and will never be complicated . the only reason why it is complicated is and i quote from the scriptures " can two work together unless they agree " if the relationship is not founded on GOD it will collapse but if it is people will celebrate your courtship / marriage. So if both parties agree with GOD no weapon fashioned against your love shall prosper .

jnwogu's photo
Fri 05/25/12 05:04 PM
courtship is the right word and to court over a long period of time is not ideal . Basically for me i believe not having sex or making love before marriage cements the union and also attracts unmerited favour from GOD .

jnwogu's photo
Fri 05/25/12 04:26 PM

ANY RELATIONSHIP NOT FOUNDED ON GOD IS BOUND TO FAIL .

amen, happens all the time unfortunately.

The truth is that people dont just want to believe the fact that a blind man cannot lead a blind a man ..... nobody wants to have anything to do with God any more everybody wants to be free SMH ....

I blame that on people's pride on themselves. They grow up with their parents telling them what to do or not do, then when they hit adulthood, they feel they have total control of their own lives. And in a sense, they do, for it is still a choice to obey God or not. But they choose to do things their own way. Not saying I haven't failed with this myself, but still lol. That's the main thing I see.

To an extent true that sometimes our parents are to be blamed but only as regards to not training them right the bible says train up a child in the way that he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it .

jnwogu's photo
Fri 05/25/12 01:06 PM

amen, happens all the time unfortunately.

The truth is that people dont just want to believe the fact that a blind man cannot lead a blind a man ..... nobody wants to have anything to do with God any more everybody wants to be free SMH ....

jnwogu's photo
Fri 05/25/12 09:40 AM

jnwogu's photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:20 PM
Friends always keep this in mind , every divine deposit multiplies with use ... remain blessed Amen !!!

jnwogu's photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:11 PM
And may we continue to abide in his words which was made life , daniel was the wisest man in his time but the bible says in daniel chapter 9 verse 2 " i Daniel understood by books .... that is to say that even though he was already considered wise he still kept digging deep into Gods words .... So the truth is friends when we stop learning we start dying ...... May the joy of the LORD continue to be our strength AMEN !!! Stay blessed folks .

Previous 1