Sine_Cera's photo
Sat 04/21/12 11:05 PM
Miss me? waving waving waving waving waving waving

Sine_Cera's photo
Wed 02/29/12 07:48 PM
So many smilies... 0.o

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 01:00 AM

STOP LEAVING ME! tears tears tears tears And by stop leaving me, I mean get in my bed. Now. biggrin

You do make me curious what can I say :wink:

You could say "Sure, here, let me lay in your bed while you treat my body like that of a goddess's" *cough cough*

Ahh you said it for me...you're the top in this laugh

What? You want me to be on top? Okay biggrin Ash, close your eyes, this may be too erotic for you.

In all honesty, damn I would love to have you here right now

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:57 AM
Oh, well in that case...
Good job!!

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:50 AM

>.>
<.<
I am pretty sure it is 'at least'.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Atleast

now speak up

Dear Ash,
I regret to inform you that Urban Dictionary is by far, not the best source of information, such as Wikipedia. I do not look at it as valid.

Deepest regards,
Gibbi

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:46 AM

Ash...my darling friend *sigh* I'll be ok :wink: *hugs*

Mike...thanks for being there, I kinda needed it :)

Brian...we are not friends, least I didn't feel we ever were, your words are empty and have no heart behind them

Becca...life is crazy, its shame to waste it being so upset and you know this flowers

Cera...what craziness huh? THIS chit is what goes down when I leave

STOP LEAVING ME! tears tears tears tears And by stop leaving me, I mean get in my bed. Now. biggrin

You do make me curious what can I say :wink:

You could say "Sure, here, let me lay in your bed while you treat my body like that of a goddess's" *cough cough*

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:44 AM
An ancient Chinese secret?

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:42 AM

Ash...my darling friend *sigh* I'll be ok :wink: *hugs*

Mike...thanks for being there, I kinda needed it :)

Brian...we are not friends, least I didn't feel we ever were, your words are empty and have no heart behind them

Becca...life is crazy, its shame to waste it being so upset and you know this flowers

Cera...what craziness huh? THIS chit is what goes down when I leave

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:40 AM
Mike, how would you know the last part? o.0

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:38 AM
>.>
<.<
I am pretty sure it is 'at least'.

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:30 AM

Atleast I dont hate on others based on their grammer. Huh grandma Nazi

*At least
*grammar
*?

biggrin biggrin rofl biggrin biggrin

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:28 AM
Is it one of those gross Egyptian cats without the fur and stuff, because those are gross...

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:25 AM
Jen has a cat?!?!

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:20 AM

So, anyway..

I'm a lesbian and I like puss*

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:11 AM

I was right to never have trusted you. You are a ridiculous, disgusting, human being. You mess with peoples emotions. Meh.

Whoa whoa whoa, he messes with other people's emotions?! I saw you two, he was pretty obvious with his emotions and putting them forth to you, although I only know what I saw on Mingle, and his retellings, you were the one toying with emotions. Getting mad at him every other day over something, not talking to him, 'break ups' after which you would get right back together claiming love or what have you. If you have a problem the first time but truly do love that person, then you work through it by communication dammit, not leaving them there to dry or pseudo breaking up.
He toyed with your emotions? Ch-yeah, okay

WOAH. One sided information.
Ignorance.

Then give me your side, humor me

Sine_Cera's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:09 AM

I was right to never have trusted you. You are a ridiculous, disgusting, human being. You mess with peoples emotions. Meh.

Whoa whoa whoa, he messes with other people's emotions?! I saw you two, he was pretty obvious with his emotions and putting them forth to you, although I only know what I saw on Mingle, and his retellings, you were the one toying with emotions. Getting mad at him every other day over something, not talking to him, 'break ups' after which you would get right back together claiming love or what have you. If you have a problem the first time but truly do love that person, then you work through it by communication dammit, not leaving them there to dry or pseudo breaking up.
He toyed with your emotions? Ch-yeah, okay

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:38 PM
Oh wait, it's not on fire, just shimmering

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:38 PM

Jennifer. :)

Aw what a sweet flaming heart!

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:37 PM

Okay, okay.. sheesh.

And Ash..

Picking on compliments? o.O

YAY KOALA!!! *pets suit ears*

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:30 PM

Jenni, why are you so sexy?

not really sexy lol..but thank you

BLASPHEMY!

AGREED!

Well the same goes for you Sine :)

Thanks dearest, but then again, the koala takes the cake for sexiest. PUT IT BACK RIGHT MEOW

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25