Community > Posts By > ronvanh

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 10:24 PM
well there you go....now I am a true believer......and actually I do get a response from a hole litter of potential winners tonight thats why I was sooo late getting back to you all.....did you miss me LOL smokin

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:32 PM
Is this for real or am I missing something here!

When I start getting mail from someone that says they are interested in me and then I respond and ask questions. I sometimes get a short answer or nothing at all....it is making me very suspicious that I may be only taking to a robot our something....anyone explain to me whats up!

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:10 PM
sooooooooooo sorry for the delay but Trigger ran away and Tonto lost a wheel on his wheel chair.
Neither one were Cowboy and Indian...just actors and I'm sure neither one every had there arm up a cows *** trying to fish out a set of twins....noway LoL Lol

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome....happy

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:44 AM
I have a heck of a time catching that durn horse of mine.....maybe he's shy too.....slaphead Glad to meet you

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:41 AM
Was he a cowboy?

Nice to meet you Soufie biggrin

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:39 AM
thanks for the luck.....hhmmmm what I don't even know what that is!

ronvanh's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:37 AM
Love the art work....but probably scare the SH....out of my horse.
I red you profile, glad to see your quick on the draw....waving

ronvanh's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:16 PM
flowerforyou

ronvanh's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:33 PM
Yup....your not ready!
Once you realize that you truly love, respect and understand YOURSELF....no who you are, and what you want, you will be ready for anyone and anything dear.
Write down what you will and will not except out of a relationship,carry it in your back pocket for reference, and live by it. The pride and confidence that will grow with in... will then begin to glow like a bright star. You will attract only the best of people... and be treated like you deserve to be treated.

Truly...the trick is to love yourself first.... and know that fear is the emotion that helps us LEARN!

Warmest Regards...Ron :smile:

ronvanh's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:59 PM
Hello any female out there that would like to talk to a lonely man about anything......please callflowerforyou