Community > Posts By > Babygurl20007

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:35 PM

how do i rate ..what do u guys think when you see my profile be honest i can handle it..
BOING.!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

what is that suppose to mean ???

he says this in all the girls threads...he said it in mine too,...to me its kinda sick...not a compliment at all..makes you think all he wants is one thing..altho I could be wrong he could be a great person..but with comments like that you never know

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:33 PM
To me you look like one of my aunts lol...great profile

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:32 PM

Okay I am new at all this are these comments to me.. Do I really need to post better pictures and do I look sad?

No...These comments are to who started this thread...you can make your own by clicking start new thread

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:30 PM

I am not a guy but honestly the second third and last picture of you are not very good ones..you are pretty so smile! you look so sad and depressed...please dont be hurt by me saying this...I know some of my pics look sad too lol...Sometimes i am to shy to smile cuz I have braces...that is something I am working on...So post some more pics of you smileing...Your profile seems great to me..good luck on here!
Don't hold back... laugh laugh laugh

What do u mean by that? was that to justme384 or Me?

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:29 PM
I love the pic...you look like ur having fun!

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:27 PM
I am not a guy but honestly the second third and last picture of you are not very good ones..you are pretty so smile! you look so sad and depressed...please dont be hurt by me saying this...I know some of my pics look sad too lol...Sometimes i am to shy to smile cuz I have braces...that is something I am working on...So post some more pics of you smileing...Your profile seems great to me..good luck on here!

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:21 PM
You should be on tv...You could do so much good...(and your pretty so who would complain?lol)espically for teen girls....I agreed when you say you shouldnt have to post "Sexy" pics to get noticed. Makes me feel like I should just be me,..and if guys dont like that then tough on them..

on of my exs used to tell me to wear tighter clothes and more make up..I was shocked,then i was hurt...good thing I got rid of him...

Thank you for showing me its a good thing to speak your mind..I usally just agree with everyone so there are no fights, but I have my own opinions and ideas..so thanks for helping me relize that...

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:08 PM
you are very cute...nice pics...you seem fun to hang out with! Good luck!

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:05 PM
Thanks!

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:01 PM
You are very cute and so is your son...You make it clear he is your world and i like that..too bad on your location...You seem like a good guy...Good luck on here! if you ever move to Orillia let me know lol

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:57 PM
I have seen most of your posts telling it like it is...and I have to say you are my role model on here...I agree with most of what you say..I just dont say anything lol dont want any fights..I really look up to you...and I hope you find everything your looking for on here..
and you are very pretty

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:51 PM
well thank you:smile: ... I dont want people to rate me lol just wanted to know if I picked ok pictures for my profile

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:39 PM
Ok I would also like opinions of my pictures please....did I chose good ones?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:47 PM
Thanks Guys

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:38 PM
likes to go to gay bars

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:28 PM
squirts pickle juice in ppls eyes and then runs away laughing

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:27 PM
thanks guys...more opinions welcome...carebar i am old enough to get into bars..and rob what did I spell wrong?

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:23 PM
Ron:
is very ugly

hehehehe its a rumour so ur very cute haha

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:56 PM
Eats babies

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:55 PM
I need opinions

thanks!