Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 09:48 AM
Baked bone in pork chops (my own special recipe), a sweet potato, and a side salad.

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 09:07 AM

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 09:01 AM
It's the best profile I've ever seen. I'm weeping at its greatness. It was moving, informing, and charming all without being pretentious.

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 06:15 PM
Stay and steal her popcorn. smitten

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 04:37 PM
waving

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 04:24 PM
Happy but a bit nervous. Getting my first vaccination this Wednesday.

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 04:13 PM

dated a married chick

iit turns out way unexpected ,,n a negative way

You expected your dalliance with a married woman to have a positive ending? Positive how?

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 01:46 PM

Hello all. I have blocked the same profile 3 times now, yet I still get messages. Anyone out there know why? Best wishes.

It's not the same profile. It's more likely someone using the same pic(s), same screen name, and same information. It's a bit like a Hydra. I've blocked one 16 days in a row.

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 12:47 PM
Try offline or try not letting your little head do your thinking.

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 11:16 AM

Some people that originate posts here seem to think they are paying by the word or something. Why not just clearly post something that makes sense using as many words as needed? It's strange.

Your post was the most wordy on this thread to date. rofl

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 11:15 AM

Some people that originate posts here seem to think they are paying by the word or something. Why not just clearly post something that makes sense using as many words as needed? It's strange.

The strange thing is that I agree, but what's even stranger is that there are no examples of that behavior in this thread. Why post here? what

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 04:36 PM

Beauty starts from the smile comes from the heart and soul

What page is he on laugh rofl laugh

That would be the let me chime in with a completely irrelevant comment page.

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 04:34 PM

At the beginning

I'm pretty sure she's already moved on to the next chapter. smokin

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 04:09 PM

You all understand this is merely theoretical, right? :angel:

:heart: :heart: aww HG I’d date you then you wouldn’t be cranky :heart: :heart:

If you dated me I'm sure I would be feeling something way different than cranky. pitchfork blushing

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 10:56 AM

Pizza

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 06:12 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 04:36 PM

I thought this was your confession thread... bigsmile

I would never confess. Although I am the sort that will ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 04:14 PM

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 02:27 PM

Would you date a cranky old man?

Which kind of cranky?

The "I'm a virulent racist and hate people and I'd actually hurt them if I could, but due to age I'm pretty much physically impotent, but I'm learning I can act out my rage through the internet and a lot of passive aggressive behavior towards those I am forced to be around" cranky? No.

The "my life is ruled by fear and insecurity, so I hide behind a cranky facade" cranky? No.

The "I never had to grow up, I'm basically an old child, and if I don't get my way I act out in childish ways and call it cranky" cranky? No.

The "I'm in constant pain because I didn't consider my health when younger, and even though I may try to mitigate it I can only do so much," cranky? No.

The "I can't handle change, and I'm old, so I'm just going to take my millions and spoil someone younger to give my life purpose or live vicariously through them, while only really asking for a minimum of companionship?"
Sure. I'd date that kind, if it was convenient for me.

I'm sure it is more like "I am old enough and have seen/ experienced enough to where I do not suffer fools/ put up with silly BS anymore...."

rofl
It's like you can see into my soul.

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 02:03 PM

i do not let the men do the cooking (as they leave a mess behind)

Not all of us. explode

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25