Community > Posts By > bwaleykas

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 02:04 AM
Whether u go to the guy or he comes to u it pays to see eachother. At least u can detect any move when u observe carefully.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 01:58 AM
Whether u go to the guy or he comes to u it pays to see eachother. At least u can detect any move when u observe carefully.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 12:29 AM

The fear of scammers on social sites is making a lot of genuine people lose the right men and women online. One needs to be careful of greedy people but we also have to be cautious with the way we treat people we meet on the net cos some are genuine. Lets not forge that we can always plan to meet those we deal with online if we doubt them before sending huge sums of money to them. U have every right to doubt people but be careful so that u dont loose the genuine ones by the way u treat them. PEACE!

I have a question and wondering if you at one time had been scammed and/or had you at one time scammed someone else? Do you ever buy something for someone you did not know on-line?
I have not been scammed before and i have not bought anything online b4. Am just cautioning people so that they know how to get genuine people online.

bwaleykas's photo
Tue 04/03/12 11:43 PM
Edited by bwaleykas on Wed 04/04/12 12:21 AM
I haven' paid money to anyone online or being scammed before just that a friend was scammed so she is scared of online dealings. I am only encouraging people to be very careful in dealing with people cos there is still genuine people. I know a woman from UK who visited her online friend in ghana surprisingly after she sent him some money. U can also use a different plan to see the one u are dealing with online. PEACE!

bwaleykas's photo
Tue 04/03/12 11:16 PM
What u need to know is that no matter how u open up to someone he or she still finds it difficul to trust u 100% cos of human activities. I will encourage u to remain honest and never let the other person feel inferior and u will get there. PEACE!

bwaleykas's photo
Tue 04/03/12 08:56 PM
Never make a mistake by given ur credit card number to someone u have not met b4. That will be a big mistake. U may buy what he or she needs for him or her but please dont give ur credit card number out.

bwaleykas's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:55 PM
The fear of scammers on social sites is making a lot of genuine people lose the right men and women online. One needs to be careful of greedy people but we also have to be cautious with the way we treat people we meet on the net cos some are genuine. Lets not forge that we can always plan to meet those we deal with online if we doubt them before sending huge sums of money to them. U have every right to doubt people but be careful so that u dont loose the genuine ones by the way u treat them. PEACE!

bwaleykas's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:32 PM
Normally when people send u a message and u dont reply they may feel unwanted so they wont send messages to u again.

2 Next