Community > Posts By > bwaleykas

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:11 PM
Make sure u search more about the women u deal with cos some are men who pose as women.

bwaleykas's photo
Tue 07/03/12 10:05 AM

it is not all the time people propose marriages because they want to come to US. i think there are other men who made their way to the US nad later got married to an American citizen. It all dpends on the mutual understanding between both of u. i know somw women coem to Africa to marry their loved ones and later decide to stay or go back to the US.THE KEY THING IS LOVE BECAUSE THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS U CAN SEE YOUR MAN BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION.

"MY MAN"?surprised ....There is no "understanding" between us because I do not know these men....therefore, there is no relationship!

I don't know about anybody else...BUT I CAN'T LOVE SOMEONE I'VE NEVER MET, let alone marry himnoway

So what other reason could there be??huh
ok! Perfectly understand u now. U can't love someone you have never seen or met before. It all depends on ones choice in life and that is your choice.

bwaleykas's photo
Sun 07/01/12 04:29 PM
it is not all the time people propose marriages because they want to come to US. i think there are other men who made their way to the US nad later got married to an American citizen. It all dpends on the mutual understanding between both of u. i know somw women coem to Africa to marry their loved ones and later decide to stay or go back to the US.THE KEY THING IS LOVE BECAUSE THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS U CAN SEE YOUR MAN BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION.

bwaleykas's photo
Sun 07/01/12 01:31 PM
Well said sir. I believe if we heed to this we shall have reduction in divorce. I have learnt how to love and it has really helped me to live even with my enemies.

bwaleykas's photo
Sun 07/01/12 10:18 AM
I think the most important thing to keep this type of dating going is the man accepting the kids as part of him and treating them well and also the kids accepting the man and respecting him as they respect their dad.

bwaleykas's photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:51 PM
If all christians will work as the Bible tells us then we will be called the true ambassadors for christ. Let us let love be our prime factor to be with our neighbours and we shall be the best ambassados because christ is love. PEACE!

bwaleykas's photo
Fri 04/20/12 11:23 PM
God will surely lead u to the best destination so keep searching n praying.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:50 PM
Go to edit photos on ur profile and click on browse then select the photo from where u saved it and select the photo.

bwaleykas's photo
Sat 04/07/12 09:11 AM
very sexy. i bet u its only a few men who can take their eyes off u.

bwaleykas's photo
Sat 04/07/12 12:36 AM
In some ways u are right and in some ways too it depends on how the single parent (woman) conducts herself in bringing the children up. I know a lot of people who were taking care of by only their moms and have made it big in life. If u make ur kids understand the basic principle of life which is LOVE it doesn't matter if their dads cater for them or not cos the irresponsible men will continue to be in this world just like other irresponsible women. Let us be patient with how we deal with our partners so that we don't keep breaking up relationships.

bwaleykas's photo
Sat 04/07/12 12:36 AM
In some ways u are right and in some ways too it depends on how the single parent (woman) conducts herself in bringing the children up. I know a lot of people who were taking care of by only their moms and have made it big in life. If u make ur kids understand the basic principle of life which is LOVE it doesn't matter if their dads cater for them or not cos the irresponsible men will continue to be in this world just like other irresponsible women. Let us be patient with how we deal with our partners so that we don't keep breaking up relationships.

bwaleykas's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:33 AM
In most cases i try to let the other cool first or i cool down then i sit with the person or call u on phone so that we strike the logic in that confusion and move on with the best solution.

bwaleykas's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:33 AM
In most cases i try to let the other cool first or i cool down then i sit with the person or call u on phone so that we strike the logic in that confusion and move on with the best solution.

bwaleykas's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:29 AM

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 09:41 PM
It is debatable but i also know that people contact people online and get donations for charity. In most cases those who want to give huge sums trace the background of those who requested for the help before donating.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 09:24 PM
Thanks u admit we are all not bad but please be very careful with most of those who claim they want to deposit money or do any business with u online cos they may be scammers. Thanks!

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 02:55 PM
People on mingle2 keep saying they are down to earth yet when u send them messages they do not reply and if they reply hmmm! no comment.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 02:30 PM
U are right, people get free access to the net all the time. U may help if u are convinced that the person is genuine.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 02:30 PM
U are right, people get free access to the net all the time. U may help if u are convinced that the person is genuine.

bwaleykas's photo
Wed 04/04/12 03:22 AM
Ghana is a beautiful country with a lot of good people and opportunities. Anyone who has toured ghana will testify to what am saying. Even though there are a few bad people as found in other western countries i can tell all those who think all Africans are primitive to travel down and see for themselves the TRUTH. After dealing with some friends online, i've realized that most people believe we are all bad people but that is not true. AM PROUD TO BE A GENUINE AFRICAN. PEACE!!

Previous 1