Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:12 PM

Hello....hello...Robin...Anybody in here...Hello??? Brought you some blueberry Cheesecake.....better get here before it's all gone. flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou

OMG never tried blueberry cheesecake, sounds delicious about now, hey everyone dropped in to say just that, so HEY EVERYONEflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:25 PM

Im not playing this game if I only get them for a few hrsgrumble grumble

depends on who is up on the block tomorrow I say:tongue:

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:36 PM

Hey ya'll,where the hell is everybody? happy

Dang ((Monnie))flowerforyou where you been hiding?noway

Hey you how are you and tommy doing and marriage bells yet? if not want me to get the shotgun?!laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:35 PM

Dang ((Monnie))flowerforyou where you been hiding?noway

hey wild woman on the cycle,I haven't been hiding just been busy is all,I see no more damn games what happened did they get too racy, it just seems very sensored on some issues and not enough on others so I drop in here and there to say hi to ya'll,so hi!

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:07 PM
close the door to where the cover is,you may have to pin him/her up when you are busy,my sister does,don't beat him though,he's little bittyflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:40 PM

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:27 PM
flowerforyou Hello Robin,hope all is well in your neck of the woods,busy busy is what I have been,cu around,monnie:smile:

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:31 PM
flowerforyou Damn where is everybody? hey ya'll

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:25 AM
flowerforyou Good damn morning to everybody,Tommy how's it going?

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:23 AM
Good morning Robinflowerforyou ,dropping in to say that and thanks for the bump last night,lol,I needed it,will drop in later.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:20 AM
Good morning to you toohappy I am going to make it a lazy day

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:22 PM
damn I didn't know cindy was sick,I thought she just got over it too,hey rara,ever get off that damn island?laugh will have to send cindy a get well soon email

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:59 PM
damn I wonder if it is because tommy took off,I remember when the damn place was moving quick,lawdy all the laughshappy :tongue:

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:52 PM

(((Monnie)))flowerforyou

Damn

Damn robin,there we are, quiet in here tonight,where is everyobdy?

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:47 PM

Givin this a damn bump so Monnie can find it....

LOL,I found it,just needed a lilbug to show me the way:wink: damn it

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:45 PM
Damn,I was hoping I could find the damn game since I haven't been here in a while,hellloooo,everyone long time no seeflowerforyou Miss c I hope all is well with you this evening?flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:41 PM

flowerforyou Hello Robin,dropping in to say that and hope you are doing goodhappy

Hi Monnie..miss ya girl! Drop by more often!!flowerforyou

Miss you too! flowerforyou I like dropping in here it is like your door is open and we just walk in like at home,so yes I will visit more often,I couldn't find a damn room,guess one is not going yet?

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:56 PM
flowerforyou Hello Robin,dropping in to say that and hope you are doing goodhappy

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:14 PM

a hot guy

food

a knife

Smart , very smart!!!

see she feeds the food to the guy, and then chops the man up for a hot meal!!!

see no oven on the island...sooooo!!

very nice!! very smart!!!

The Monkey!

Just curious,does your dog every hunt?flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:25 PM

<----------
was my first ever DAMN rafting trip this last summer in Riggins, Idaho...Monnie...was damn fun...up to class 4 rapids...wanna try class 5 & 6 next!

I want to go next time damn it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21