no photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:41 PM
A new car in the knick of time

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:47 PM
I love Lost! I can't wait til Jan 31 when it comes back on!happy

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:59 PM
I wish but no ..rather boring new years.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:48 PM
Body slams sounds pretty good to me right now.:tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:18 PM
My major problem with pot smokers is that they seem to be a very unmotivated crowd. That is the people like my ex that smoke daily. It drains your motivation. But then if you drink alcohol daily it does the same to you also. I would avoid pot smokers if I were ever to get involved with anyone else.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:12 PM
Well, you are not ugly. And if you are going into the education field you will have plenty of women.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:09 PM
Why on earth are you doing this to yourself? Of course you are hot! But very young.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:06 PM
Personally I don't see why weed is illegal. It is no worse for you than cigarettes or alcohol. Who made that call? I think people do have a very distorted view of marijuana, I sometimes wonder if they don't leave it illegal simply because so many people are making a lot more money off of it. It certainly is easy enough to grow. I myself think it has a very revolting smell and I don't touch the stuff. It makes me listless and it makes my chest ache after smoking it.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:59 PM
Wow I don't even know how you can categorize meth with pot and alcohol. I have seen meth destroy people and it is so addictive. Pot and Alcohol take a lot longer to become addictive.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:17 PM

Hey I don't look the best but I have pictures up of me. If you don't have the confidence in your looks why should someone date you? if you can't even post a picture of yourself you're obviously very insecure and self conscious this is a dating site not a modeling site.

noway noway NOT A MODELING SITE????????noway noway

huh Dating site? LOL huh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:13 PM
I was missing the cold until everyone started talking about the snow and the cold tonight. Now I am glad I am in a warm climate.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:11 PM
I just don't like having photos of myself on the internet unless it is someone I am really serious about.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:09 PM
Maybe if the world wasn't so hung up on looks people wouldn't feel compelled to lie about how they look.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:05 PM
Really! Those insecure people not posting their own photos! I mean what is their problem? laugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:38 PM
Make plans so that I am not in the same place next year.mad

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:33 PM
Sitting here being bored out of my mind!drinker explode