Community > Posts By > IrishMom

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:59 AM
Yeah I love that show! Not an avid watcher. But whenever I see it while flicking I'm delira :D It's excellent!

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:38 PM
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me out here.

What's the fastest way to backup hundreds of pictures and videos I have?!?!

Burnin' them to CD seems to take forever!!!yawn

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:32 PM
I don't know, doctors can be assholes with their 'obliged to inform authorities' things they got goin' on.

As far as a doctor is concerned, the baby is their priority.

My suggestion would be to see private counselling about your underlying issues. Not drugs. Counselling.

There's a reason this depression keeps coming back.

The only time you should feel you need to tell your doctor is if you have thoughts about harming you and / or the baby. Even if it's just a thought. It needs to be shared. 'Cause that can lead to bad situations.

I had an AWFUL pregnancy. My father died, my sister left the country, my mother abandoned all hope, my other sister kicked me out of the family home. I was practically all by myself aside from my partner. And obviously I pushed him away. All that within a month ****ed me up so bad. And now our relationship is beyond repair because of that very hard time.

I cried myself to sleep EVERY night for FOUR months solid! And during the day I'd go to bed just to think about my father...and cry another couple of hours.

Anyways. If ya need anyone ta talk to, feel free to message me :)

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:02 PM

Ok Im going to try and make a long story short.

In November, my son had bronchitis and it never really went away. I took him to the doctor, literally 10 times from Nov.1 til he wound up in the hospital on X-mas. Well he ended up with pneumonia (or so they say) and was in the hospital for 5 days getting breathing treatments and an IV full of antibiotics and steriods. The next week after the hospital, they put tubes in his ears and everything seemed to finally be over. Fast forward three weeks, (today) and now he has the same damn symptoms that he had in November.

I really don't know what to do anymore. He hardly sleeps and Im about to check myself into a hospital to have a nervous breakdown.

OMG!! That's EXACTLY what happened to me!! My daughter had the sniffles for about two weeks, I thought it would go away with some med's to help her feel better and TLC but it turned into full blown Bronchialitis! I remember I was awake with her all night and that was just the final straw. I was sitting by her cot while she was singing away not a care in the world. Thank God it didn't make her feel like crap. But her little chest was heevin' up and down. And my heart was broken. She ended up 4 days in hospital on a nebuliser and came home on an inhaler 3 days before Christmas. She's still on the inhaler now...

Just relax. Take him to the hospital instead of your doc's and have him sorted. Then ask yer doc' about some kind of med's he can take at home?

Also...if you're having a shower. Bring him into the room with you and the steam will help break down the mucus on his lungs. Honestly it will help him so much.

AND ibuprofen is the only thing that would take the edge of my daughter's pain. Definitely get some! It's the only way to get an hour's sleep solid.

Hang in there, he's feelin' just as bad as you the poor thing sick

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:31 PM
Yer nails are too long then.

I had acrylics put on at the salon last week and even though they've grown out they're still not long enough to give me hassle!laugh

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:29 PM
Edited by IrishMom on Sun 01/13/08 02:30 PM
Angelina = 1548 = Beyond Verry Verry Verry Sexy!

Ho yeah!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:04 PM

Well i am a girl and i always ask my friends who are girl why think that men should wait on them hand and foot. I reall think that it is really over rated. I can't stand it. I think sometimes they should but every single day no way i would be like don't you have something else to do you know. I think that is just really over rated that is all

How is it over rated?

Come on...I grew up without a mother and had to do everything for myself because my father worked all day and night.

Damn! I love having my ass waited on

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:59 PM
I think a good size is needed. Not huge. Just good.

I had awful issues with a small one beforelaugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:56 PM

Why does it have to be the man to make the first move , ladies , you can send us guys a message first , Randy

Well now.

If guys would be so willing to role reverse for everything then I think we would be happy to throw the odd message out there. ROFL

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:24 PM
My guy is neither big nor small. Just the way I like it.

What's so wrong with chasin' a bit of meat to keep ya warm?!

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:03 PM
Mmm yum!

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:58 PM

i know death is a part of life but when you have to sit and watch them die how do you deal with that?

There's no way you can possibly plan how to deal with it.

Just let the emotions come, embrace them. And say what you feel, even if it is a little open or embarrassing.

I know how it feels and it absolutely crushes your soul. And I can't say it ever gets any better.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:25 AM
Yeah a bike would be a good idea.

Why don't you just take him fishing, camping etc. by yourself?!

Or on those little outback holidays with others and make some new friends there that ya can do things with from now on

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:24 AM
Yeah a bike would be a good idea.

Why don't you just take him fishing, camping etc. by yourself?!

Or on those little outback holidays with others and make some new friends there that ya can do things with from now on

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:20 AM
noway

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:50 AM

Maybe she felt embarrassed about wanting sex kind of early, but didn’t think about that until after.

Yep, I'm on of those

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:48 AM
Oh God yes. I love the upper class English accent

love

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:36 AM
She had a shower.

Maybe he smelledbigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:35 AM

Please note: The thread was pulled because of UA violations.

Tough love is one thing, but several people crossed the line into abusive in said thread.

Name-calling and accusations are not permitted. Feel free to discuss this topic, but let's keep from breaking JSH rules.

To inapickel: I hope you find what you are needing, and that you receive the help you are requesting.

Be well,

Lori

I see, I didn't realise he was being abused.ohwell

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:32 AM

I wouldn't date you because you've got 25 years on me, and I don't find you attractive. Of course inner beauty is what's supposed to be greatly appreciated, but there HAS to be some sort of physical attraction if you're looking for a relationship.

Sorry for sounding like an asshole, but you asked and I gave an honest answer.

Can't believe someone was honest for once.

Previous 1 3 4 5