Community > Posts By > greekguy

greekguy's photo
Sun 05/03/09 02:27 PM
I don't know how good their selection of rap and hip hop is, but I like Pandora.

Steve

greekguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:34 PM
It shouldn't be that hard. Relationships, no matter what the intention shouldn't be that hard. Whether you are looking for a friend or something more, it should just sort of click. A lot of people are insecure about meeting people, I know I am, but if conversations and activities just kinda have a natural flow to them you can tell that the person is interested in getting to know you better.

greekguy's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:12 PM
Usually nice guys lack confidence. He'd rather get bad attention, getting pushed around, than no attention at all.

greekguy's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:04 PM
I say that you should give them a little time and a little space. You already made the first move trying to apologize. Let it marinate a bitm if in a few days they still refuse to accept your apology, then its time to start considering forgetting about them.

greekguy's photo
Wed 09/24/08 06:59 PM
It's really easy to get comfortable with someone, it doesn't mean that you should be together. you really shouldn't be with someone for the sake of being with someone. If you can't be happy by yourself, you'll never be happy with someone. When you meet the right person, I figure it should just click. If it hasn't clicked ater 8 years, maybe it just never will.

greekguy's photo
Fri 09/19/08 05:52 PM
Tell the guy to let you know when you are being snappy with him. Then let it be OK that he told you (don't get snappy for doing what you asked him to). If you want communication to be better you both have to work on it.

greekguy's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:59 PM
I would say try not to overthink it too much. If this guy is is a good fit for you, things should have a sort of natural progression. The fact that that your anxious about meeting eachother is a good sign that you guys will "click". Good luck meeting him, have some fun!