Thu 02/28/08 06:12 PM
new photo up. Good or Bad?

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:32 PM

my grandpa lives there i like it but then its still new to me lolbigsmile

your from england? how does it compare to New England

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:30 PM

im planning on leaving it! no i'm kidding! i love the cape. and you funny, YOU HAVE SIX FLAGS!!

Six flags is good but I'd rather be out your way for FENWAY
Because there's almost nothing better than going to catch a game over the summer

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:22 PM

i am unfortunetly from mass lol

I grew up in western mass at least you were on the cape and had the beach all summer. you tell me what's exciting about western ma

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:20 PM

i am unfortunetly from mass lol

it is a great state huhlaugh

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:17 PM
any girls in mass out there

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:39 PM

I say go for it! BUT I think you should put up a pic. I personally don't chat/email someone if I can't see a pic. I think it's only fair. As far as meeting people, that's a good posibility, but just be yourself. I met a great guy here, we went out for a nice dinner got along really well. We met again another time for drinks. We really enjoyed eachothers company. Being straight forward is key! We let eachother know that we are very busy people. We knew from the start that we don't have a lot of time to date. We let eachother know what we were looking for. (friendship & someone we can hang out with from time to time) Not a relationship. I personally don't have time for boyfriend, so I let it be known upfront. He did as well. It was great! We talk, txt, email from time to time. I'm really glad we met & had some fun....Good Luck!

I definately understand the pic thing. I definately see the benifit. I just fly by any profiles w/ no pics. so I guess all that is left to do is to post a picture

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:19 PM

Put up a photo or otherwise they might fall in love with the blue box. Would be tragic if you met two met later and they just loved you for your blue box. I could just see it. You and them are getting romantic and they ask you to put the blue box back on. It could cause you to get jealous of the blue box after a while.laugh

Nice!! But the laughs on you I'm a member of the blue man group and having to deal with the stresses of wearing a blue box shouldn't be that far of a stretch. jklaugh either way props that was some funny stuff

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:15 PM

Just relax...u dont have to put a pic of ur self up...but put something other than that blue box...theres a bunch of people who dont have pictures of them selfs up...umm Post in the forums and dont get too upset if someone doesnt e-mail u back...just keep ur chin up...i was scared at first..but i've made some bomb friends on here.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:04 PM
any suggestions for a picture. as I said I really am new to this and I feel that I present myself much better in person. It seems to me that my personality doesn't really come out in type. I guess that's why I find this frustrating

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:57 PM
I got out of a pretty bad relationship a little while back. and was a little hesitant at first about going back out there. And it seems now that most of my friends are all married w/ kids. and constantly get harrassed by them because I'm not out meeting new girls. The reality is that I work so much that it's hard for me. And I feel at this point that just meeting a girl at a bar is not something that I want to do anymore. I'm not saying I'm ready to get married or anything. But it would be nice to meet a nice girl to go out on a few dates with. So I guess my question does this kind of thing happen here or am I SOL. And I know that I need my pic up but I'm hesitant. about putting my pic online. can anyone aleve my hesitations.