Purplewingsangel's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:57 PM
*pouts* how come i didnt get a list yet im onpeoples list!

Purplewingsangel's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:46 PM
ok igot matched with some random kid ive never seen him around and i gotta ask are you for real lol

Purplewingsangel's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:43 PM
whnen you put them before everything else and it gets u in trouble

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:53 PM
o ok i think i got it i tried this before but didnt get any matches
ohwell

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:51 PM

talking with someone you have just met?

Yeah.........lol........too many times

o most def good times

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:50 PM
so when u say add do youmean like add as friends

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:47 PM

im in!

Welcome, purple! I see you've read the rules already. Very good. Now just sit back, get to know people, and have fun. When Deb (the matchmaker) returns, she'll hook you up with some people to email. bigsmile

kk sounds fun

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:47 PM

hey all hows it going

hello how are you

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:44 PM
im in!

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:41 PM

HERE ARE THE RULES FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS

Ok this is how it works....If you come in your mine And I can match you with whomever I see fit. Once I do match you....You have to e-mail that person and say you have been matched. Then you have to get to know that person and give me an update in the thread. You can any of the following:

Friends

Match

Try Again

And my personal Fav

OMG Debbie We have been talking non-stop for 60 hours. We are meeting tomorrow for our first date.....Oh yea Oh yea.....DO THE HAPPY DANCE.

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

If nothing else you get to meet new friends you might not otherwise give the time of day to....

ENJOY

AND HAPPY MATCHING

Debbie
Matchmaker to the ordinary folks.

God Bless

HAVE FUN

AND

DON'T FORGET

TO ALWAYS

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

DANCE

MUAAHHAAAA

Debbie

DISCLAIMER::::::::::::::If anyone is reported to me as being rude, crude or undespekable they will not be playing in the Matchmaking Game....

2nd DISCLAIMER::::::::::
IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME PEOPLE ON THE OUTSIDE HAVE BEEN PEEKING AND THEN E-MAILING PEOPLE SAYING THEY WERE MATCHED....THIS IS A BIG BIG FAT NO NO.......I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS....SO IF ANYONE GETS AN E-MAIL AND YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS PERSON IN THE THREAD....PLEASE BRING TO MY ATTENTION SO I CAN GO KICK SOME DECEITFUL BUTT.....LOL

EVERYONE AND ANYONE IS WELCOME TO PLAY.....BUT GO BEHIND MY BACK AND TRY AND BE DECEITFUL ABOUT IT AND PAY......sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Please change your email settings so (shadow77 and Bad_girl and WhoIAm) people can email you, also if your going to close your account let Deb, Bad_girl or shadow know ahead of time and also add Bad_girl and shadow77 so we can email matches when you are not around thanks for playing

ok... lets give it a shot

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:39 PM
i need a good man in my lifeohwell

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:29 PM

is it so hard to meet a nice respectable guy..... :cry:

because they only exist when they are horny

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:29 PM

reminds me of cousin It from the Addams Familyhappy

reminds me of the ring

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:27 PM

when at one time everything was perfect
and then his life got hectic and hes never available
when all you need is him to talk to hold and to be with and he has other things in life going on when hes so busy yet lying to himeself trying to make himself believe he has time for a relationship but its clear he doesnt have the time

I can sooooooooo relate ,..:cry: brokenheart

why can`t they just be honest and say it straight out,..I hate that -- been so busy -- very busy --crap grumble

*hugs* cause they wanna be fawk buddies...they need to hold on to something or someone for them moments their kids arent home and they arent wrapped up with work... its like you clear your calander for them but they are so committed to other things

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:25 PM

Why are men soo scarde of virgins? Mama use to tell me that men love virgins and someone once told me that virgins got gold between there legs. So why men act like you just said u have aids and run like roadrunner? beep beep.

they arent scared that ur a virgin they are more scared that you look like their 13 yr old daughter

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:24 PM

not yet, looking forward though

ur picture creeps me out

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:21 PM
yep yep a few... crazy insane in the membrane people... im surprised im still on here o well it makes for good entertainment

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:19 PM

yes someone from jsh has left me crushed

I'm sorry but if it makes you feel any better I have a crush

u still give me nightmares

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:26 PM
when at one time everything was perfect
and then his life got hectic and hes never available
when all you need is him to talk to hold and to be with and he has other things in life going on when hes so busy yet lying to himeself trying to make himself believe he has time for a relationship but its clear he doesnt have the time

Purplewingsangel's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:20 PM

ever fallen in love with someone you knew you couldn't have, at least not in the long run? (boss, already married, etc.) If so, how did you cope?

o goodness yes i always fall for all the wrong people

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25