Community > Posts By > newwaters

newwaters's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:01 PM
Oh yea! I have this schtick where I get these cards printed...

Ok, no, I never thought about the card thing.

Although, dating a sex doctor must suck. If he doesn't bring his work home you're...not screwed? If he does bring his work home, you are at the end of how long of a line?

Ok, pay attention because this one is totally high school. I once dated a friend's girlfriend's friend. He wanted to make his girlfriend happy because her friend kept nagging to get a date with me. It was a very uncomfortable three weeks--which in high school time is like 2.4 eternities.

newwaters's photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:17 PM

And we can only be treated like yo-yos if we let them do it to us

True dat! I apologize; I read the opening post and laughed my butt off. You cut the string on that yo-yo. You took your power back.

newwaters's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:27 PM

I think you have to heal and when you can honestly say that you don't love her anymore or think about her THEN you know its time to move on. You need to find out who you are and what you really want in your life. I totally agree about not wanting to be a rebound thing..no one really wants to get hurt.
You have to clean up one relationship before you can start a new one. So when you feel that you have really cleaned up the old one..then you know its alright to start a new and fresh relationship.
Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for flowerforyou

I would add that ink on a paper is not the right barometer. True, for some that finality allows the torrent of pent up emotion to flow. For most, it is just an anti-climatic moment that codifies your new relationship with your ex.

newwaters's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:21 PM

Yes, Whoring does lose its luster...

But what about when you get addicted to the money?

noway

newwaters's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:24 PM

little hit of rum!

noway
actually old remedy that hun and it works rubbed on gums it numbs them

I'll second this.

We (when there was a we) used those frozen ring things. There is one model that can survive teeth. 2 out 3 loved it. Number three used her thumb.

newwaters's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:22 PM
Kids are 'given' how to act from us.

We need to be collectively decrying our parenting, not their behavior! ohwell

...and I didn't even have shoes in the Summer, unless some hand me downs fit. Ever hear the song Coal Miner's Daughter? Well, that was us. :wink: And the hills. Don't get me started.

newwaters's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:52 AM
I, too, am new here.

I've given this mutual match thing some thought. This is what I've come up.

From a numerical standpoint, you better your chances by simply saying 'yes' to all offered matches.

Let's assume that you are not a POS and are simply in a hurry. The MM feature does not present the entire profile. So, you look at the pic, read what little is there and make a decision. Later, say after receiving a message, you read the whole profile and you see the deal breaker. Do you let the other party down nicely, or do you do the human nature thing and avoid confrontation?

Now, let's look at the situation where you are using the system as intended. Now you are in a community slot machine. You are playing against people using one of these three listed methods. When you get three sevens, the result is a meaningful conversation with a maybe-interested person. The rest of the time you are feeding the bandit.

Learn to deal with the never ending rejection, and relish those few wins you do get.

I still think it is better to use the system as intended instead of trying to game it.

newwaters's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:17 PM

Honesty is the best policy.

And you are on a dating site why?

;)

newwaters's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:16 PM

I am actively seeking a female to be my first girlfreind and my freinds keep telling to me to Hit it off with "new" girls as freinds and try to get used to being freinds with them and hanging out with them but I feel that being freinds with girls is "annoying" or "awkward" or simply not enough to satisfy me.

I like girls and everything but for some reason being freinds with girs seems "cheesy" or "cheap" to me especially seince I get butterflies in my stomach and I sense up around girls I find attractive. I keep thinking about opening up to them but I cant find something to say. or worse I keep thinking about sleeping with them. or loosing my virginity in a one night stand. Everytime I ask out a girl I get reljected or they want to "be freinds" or "get to know me" or "take it slow" or theier "busy" or they have a Boyfreind.

I am so frustrated! I just want someone to Be with/hangout and possibly sleep with.

My freinds keep tryting to set me up with Cute and freindly single girls and I tense up and try to avoid them or worse start "stuttering" or going "UUUUH" Or "Bu...Bu...Bu..."
And whenever they want to Hang out with me I try to get them to LEAVE or go away because I don't know how to talk to them or I find them to be "annoying" or not worth my time seince I can't go to bed with them or get a date from them.

I don't like to talk to girls or be seen with girls in front of my parents. I always try to avoid girls or other I know somehow when i am in a store because I feel embarrassed by them for some reason.

You may have an anxiety 'disorder'. Basically, you could benefit with some guided instruction.

What you feel is a natural part of growing up. Some people get stuck emotionally even though they continue to develop intellectually.

My advice is to seek help, though I don't mean some formal shrink. A talk or two with your pastor may be all you need.

In the meantime look deeper into their eyes than their breasts.

newwaters's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:07 PM

Hi I am Zack. who whats to be my small town girl?

What's it pay? Cuz I know a guy...

:wink:

Good luck.

newwaters's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:00 PM

As one of the ugly guys all I can say is dang it, lost another one!

newwaters's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:56 PM

Companionship

In the nude.

At least, I'm sure the Family Feud survey says this is the number one answer.

But, the real answer is stability, security, predictability.

newwaters's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:52 PM
The file may simply need to be re-registered. Look up regsvr32.exe on google for plenty of examples.

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:24 PM
What a collection of hotties! And I don't just mean the pics.

No wonder a ton of people hang out here just to gab.

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:20 PM
I feel left out. I've never actually had this happen to me. Hopefully, I haven't done it to someone else. :)

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:20 PM
Looks get you in the door, spinning the right BS makes the sale.

Good salespeople and dictators have known this for centuries.

Physical attractiveness is a necessary component, but if you want to go anywhere, you need to connect on a different level. For most of us that equates to traditional intelligence, but remember, stupid people breed, too.

Here is where nature has a curious trait. We can grow to love somebody based solely on connection/intelligence. Our lust is swayed by reason to accept the "beauty" that IS there. When we are young it often works the other way around. :)

The crowd around here is overwhelmingly looking for a healthy relationship. By and large we have been burned one or more times and now finally have the skills to participate in a healthy relationship, or REALationship as somebody once termed it. For the people I'm talking about, the connection is more important than the lust.

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:57 PM
Wow, I need to change my nic to Threadkiller.
huh
:wink:

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:54 PM
I'll take a day off anytime. Call me chribudajew if it keeps me in a warm toasty bed on a cold January morning.laugh

Jesus was not born on Dec. 25th. I guess if you believe in the sabbath, it does not matter when you keep it as long as you do, right? You may be alone, and find it hard to sell your HR department at work, but hey...

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:41 PM
Ah, sheesh guys. The OP is sharing his world view. His advice probably works for a woman who shares that same world view.

At least he is not trying to shove it down our throat.

I certainly agree that real love has a spiritual component, even if it is all just chemical stew going on in your brain. I'm way to pragmatic to look for love solely in a spiritual realm. SOMEBODY has to get the garbage to the curb and the kids to school on time. bigsmile

newwaters's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:17 PM

I would like to be younger so I would have a little more time to find mr. right and have kids. I worry.

Wow, very simply you captured your melancholy and profound angst.

You have my positive energy through prayer.

Previous 1 3