Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:32 AM

ask him to cam with you..to be honest there is no reason for not getting a picture these days..camera fones,webcams take fotos..its so easy so i wouldnt buy the excuse i havent got one..thats crap!!noway noway
yea... I don't wanna give him my # yet so a cam phone wouldn't help ( tho he said he doesn't have one) and he doesn't have internet at home, so no cam...
naaaaaaaaahh sorry something fishy there beware love!!!noway noway noway noway

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:28 AM
ask him to cam with you..to be honest there is no reason for not getting a picture these days..camera fones,webcams take fotos..its so easy so i wouldnt buy the excuse i havent got one..thats crap!!noway noway

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:26 AM

Someone without seeing a pic first??

this is a gray area-

if my profile was sans pics, and another pic-less member wanted to meet, then i'd probably do it as it's nothing more than a blind date.

however- since my profile DOES have pics, i would expect for the other party to have pics as well. and NOT pics stolen from some modeling website, either. it's not about vanity or shallowness, either- if i've taken the time to put up pics of myself, then i'd expect for the other person to do so as well, as it's kind of a measure of trust. and you simply can't trust someone if they know what YOU look like, but you don't know what THEY look like.
BRAVO!!! yes its true there has to be trust and if they cant show you their pic then its obvious they are hiding something.we are who we are.doesnt matter what we look like show a picture...not every one is perfect and we shouldnt try to be either..be yourself and be proud of who youare!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:23 AM

I did that a while ago...but they still show up!
yes i know but only on the recent posts.....at least they arent in your face now every 2 seconds..drives me mad!!explode laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:18 AM

Someone without seeing a pic first??
no i wouldnt and i would want to see them on a web cam too..because i have seen pictures and they have turned out not to be them as well!!:angry:

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:16 AM

laugh lmao

Never understood a persons need for such approval

laugh laugh
precisley...:wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:14 AM
sorry had to it!!! i have just deleted `rate my profile` off my settings coz its driving me mad!!! laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:56 AM
Edited by jennyjmn720 on Tue 02/12/08 10:57 AM

hi how do you post a topic? thanks
go into community and pick which one you want to post in then click on it and then do a thread.but they are particular about them being in the right forums..just make sure is going in the right place~bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:20 AM

strong personality men between 45 and 55 out there
theres loads of older men..nice ones too..theres a thread around some where named us older men or something like that..check it out..some lovely guys in there

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:30 AM
theres no picture and no information on your profile..would recommend you did a bit more if you want some replies hun!bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:03 AM
laugh

I'm 44 I woke up this morning and felt like an 18 year old.....

But where the hell was I going to find an 18 year old @ five o'clock in the morning?!?!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:52 AM
nothing wrong with older guys!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:55 AM

good morning everyone!!!! :)
good morning to you!bigsmile drinker

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:39 AM

morning peoplebigsmile
morning linnie,coco/john!! how are you all?? have a great day bigsmile bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 02:38 AM
personality, carisma, honesty beats money any day..flash cars, big money..does jack **** for me.rather be skint and happy than be rich,bigsmile sad,lonely!!

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 02:20 AM

Dont feel bad Bro. Same hereexplode mad grumble ,lol
kev..i dont believe you dont get offers from younger ones..now come on??:wink: :wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 02:07 AM

Can do love, I am going to get dressed and I will look for you okayflowerforyou

Shortly love and I am going to email you later, I really need someone to talk to, I am crying lots :cry: :cry:

ok badgirl, catch you later hun x

dont cry badgirl..im sad too..lets go on holiday?????:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: and get wasted and go looking for man whores!!laugh laugh laugh

okie dokie sweetheart bigsmile flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 01:58 AM

Women come in all different shapes and sizes, but you really don't know one till you know her inside.
nice answer love!!BRAVO!!!!:wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 01:57 AM

Shortly love and I am going to email you later, I really need someone to talk to, I am crying lots :cry: :cry:

ok badgirl, catch you later hun x

dont cry badgirl..im sad too..lets go on holiday?????:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: and get wasted and go looking for man whores!!laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/12/08 01:54 AM

lol

He's 25.. his brain just finished growing :smile:
hes a lovely guy thats the problem..just dont understand why he wouldnt want a nice young lady and not an older one..things tend to face south when you get to my age!!laugh laugh