Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 09/03/11 01:07 PM
ive met a few and made some good friends too.i did infact meet a guy and married him from this site..but unfortunately we are divorced now..lol but it wasnt all bad and im sure the right one is out theretears

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 08/14/11 12:50 AM

Looking for a nice sexy housewife in South London area
:)
very sexist.put an ad in the local paper for a cleaner!!!

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:26 AM
me to, im here present!!.people dont seem to want to talk let alone meet on here!..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:24 AM

I would like to meet a virgin woman ages 18-30.
youve got more chance being struck down by lightening..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:19 AM

Hello.

I`m young, funny and smart guy from Bedford. I`m looking for woman with fantasy and imagination. If You like good and long sex in different places... and You like DO it this for all the time ----I`m for YOU...

C`mon - write to me....
you wont get anyone on here with messages like that that..plus you shud change your profile name!!..your on the wrong site,try another site..preferably a sex one..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:06 AM

I have one cat. And yes she sleeps in the bed with me. Hell...right next to my face sometimes. And who knows, maybe even after she just got finished taking the biggest shyt of her life. I have yet to get sick from sleeping with my cat. Neither have any of the women that have slept in my bed.

My apartment is pretty much spotless. Shes doesn't mess up anything. A bit of hair here and there but that's it.

I mean...at least a cat wont eat shyt then lick your face. Or shove their nose up another cats azz then rub their nose on you.

I love all animals. Dogs, cats, birds, snakes, rabbits, whatever. I think some people see owning a cat as a feminine thing. So it makes them seem less tough. But just think of this...a house cat is one of the most vicious animals on the planet. Its one of the only animals that kills for pleasure.
nice one!!..not all cats are dirty.they are infact the cleanest animals on earth.they wont poop in a dirty tray and bury their poo unlike dogs that leave it anywhere and you have to pick it up.happy

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:03 AM

And yes, I'm 62, overweight, single and I have seven cats.

But strangely, I have had two husbands, and those cats are a lot less trouble. laugh laugh laugh :tongue:
you go girl!!!..cats are great companions,i have 2 lost one last year after 16yrs.ive always been a cat person and sometimes prefer them to people.and that quote about women being fat and over weight cause they have cats is bull!!!...flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Mon 03/07/11 08:44 AM
ive tried to start the uk forums before but no one seems interested.the americans love chatting thats why their forums are so popular..happy

jennyjmn720's photo
Mon 03/07/11 08:38 AM
i let my cats sleep on the bed..they are cleaner than most men!..lollaugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:13 AM
get to the isle of man..we dont have a problem with black guys..lol we dont have enough..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:25 PM

It's more him than it was the culture, based on what I've read in your comments, jenny. He wasn't representin'. However, based on my own personal experience, despite what LeighAnna said, I am staying far away from Aussie women. You would have to handcuff me to one to get me to go out with one again. So stay/go, it's your choice. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.
ive walked away now and getting my life together.i havent seen him for 5 weeks although he is still texting calling me names..my son will always come first and he needed me and i will always be there for him.thats my job as a mother.my partner wanted me to himself and didnt like the thought of sharing me with my son.he was very selfish and wanted everything his way.i tried to compromise and give both my time but mentally i still am exhausted its a situation i will never put myself into again.

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:20 PM

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. If you don't like how someone is treating you, all you have to do is walk away. What bothers me is you're actually blaming his cultural background for his behavior, I've known all sorts of men who were controlling and emotionally abusive- white, black, Asian, Hispanic, etc. It's not someone's culture that causes them to be an azz and it's up to you whether or not you put up with it, it takes two people to have an ongoing unhealthy, abusive relationship, the abuser and the one who allows themselves to continually be abused.

I'm not a parent, but if I was, no way in hell would I allow a man to put himself before my child and I don't feel sorry for any woman who was "forced" to do so. As for someone messing with your mind, no one controls your thoughts but you. I've made some bad choices in my past and I've apologized and tried to make up for them, but no one made me do anything. I'm not trying to be a b!tch here, because obviously I don't know you, but it really irks me when someone blames someone else for their own behavior. We make our own choices. I hope you make better ones in the future.flowerforyou
i loved this man..he made me feel special and then when he had me he then started to control me.he said it was because he loved me!!..i did everything for him and he used my big heart and generosity to control me.i was warned by many people that egyptian men are like this but i wouldnt listen because i did fall in love with him.my friend also met an egyptian and he too was wonderful to her..she couldnt believe her luck,he was funny,caring and made her feel special.i did warn her that he may change but she too didnt believe me.but in time he started changing,he told her she looked like a prostitute when she went to a party one night.she only had a dress on and wasnt showing anything off..he also pinned her down and cut all her hair off as he didnt want her looking nice for anyone else! she had lost 10 stone in weight after a long time of battling with her weight.for the first time she felt like a women and decided to grow her hair long to look more feminine.when she went to see him he cut all her hair off!! needless to say she finished with him..so its not about us its about them feeling insecure with us and feeling the need to control and abuse us.

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 02/18/10 01:40 PM

yes..he was very attractive..but very controlling too.wanted to pick and choose my friends, he went every where with me.he was jealous of my relationship with my 18 yr old son and told me to choose!he mentally abused me made me believe no one else would ever want me and that he was the best i would ever have..i nearly had a break down being with him..looks isnt everything and i wont be fooled by that again..love and beauty comes within..

WTF...I mean really, WTF? What in the hell is with this mentality of "no one else will want me," why does it matter? Billions of people in the world and you really think that this one person is your last shot at a relationship?

**** me...I'm glad I ditched that idea when I was in junior high...
i cant explain to you what he did.he had a way of messing with my mind!!..i know it sounds stupid but he actually made me think i was worthless!!!its all about bullying and mental abuse.he was very good at controlling and playing with my head.until someone has been in that situation i wouldnt expect you to understand.i too are still trying to get to grips to why i allowed him to do it!!

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 02/18/10 01:28 PM
its not just controlling,he picked and chose my friends,i couldnt go anywhere without him and because i wasnt giving him all my attentions but to my son, he said it was him or my son!!..he has turned nasty and started sending me nasty texts all the time.he mentally abused me and controlled even my thinking.ive always been a strong minded women but he messed with my head.its very hard to explain as i have never been controlled by a man before.it was actually really scary.i really think he was mentally deranged!

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 02/18/10 04:34 AM
yes..he was very attractive..but very controlling too.wanted to pick and choose my friends, he went every where with me.he was jealous of my relationship with my 18 yr old son and told me to choose!he mentally abused me made me believe no one else would ever want me and that he was the best i would ever have..i nearly had a break down being with him..looks isnt everything and i wont be fooled by that again..love and beauty comes within..

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 02/18/10 04:08 AM
i met a egytian guy a year ago and he was lovely to start with.but as time went on he controlled me,mentally abused me and basically made me think i was worthless..am i the only one that has come across this or is that their norm to treat women like that?

jennyjmn720's photo
Tue 02/09/10 08:53 AM
400 isnt that small..glad you enjoy it.im not into the racing,i just love the atmosphere here during TT week!!..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:10 AM
hi.im jenny from the isle of man.been off this site for a while but back now.any bikers out there?

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 10/11/09 02:09 AM
Edited by jennyjmn720 on Sun 10/11/09 02:11 AM
thankyou...nite hun..sleep well

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 10/11/09 02:07 AM
awwwwwwwww..someone does love me!!..lol good morning :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25