Community > Posts By > RealTallWolf

RealTallWolf's photo
Fri 12/28/07 06:09 AM
Airline tickets aren't expensive and Vegas isn't to far away...and remember Elvis would always be happy to marry to lovin' kids ... Thankya Thankyaverymuch

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:20 AM
writing - blogs

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:32 AM

Say "hey" if you are living in this beautiful state.......drinker

Well howwwwwwwwwdy....I am in love with the state of Colorado. I moved here in May and have never been happier in My life.

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:30 AM
Any chicks want to chat ...that has to be the most annoying statement used on the internet. It makes people sound desperate, uneducated and disrespectful.

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:23 AM
By no means do I cross certain lines. I recently moved to Colorado and was surprised by the number of people who stereotype all southerners as being racist. I am polite and nice to everyone. But that still doesn't stop Me from saying what is on My mind. Lord knows I've bitten My tongue a million times but still manage to find a way to say what I think. :smile:

AND HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone.

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:15 AM
being pc is a crock....I am a free male who was born in the united states. I have the Constitution of the United States that allows Me to say what I think and write what I feel. No government official elected or appointed is going to tell Me what I can and can't say. People have allowed their skin to become to thin. noone wants to say what they think anymore.

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:07 AM
LMAO...LeiLani...even though this is a long list...I have to admit it's funny. A few of them are hilarious...The first 3 are even true

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:05 AM
I do believe everyone has a price...for a 7 digit price I'd sleep with My best friend's mother.

RealTallWolf's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:04 AM
Southern Mating Call: Hey Ya'll I'm Drunk...being from Alabama I can say that :tongue: