Community > Posts By > maclady

maclady's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:05 PM

Money only makes you comfortable, it won't make you happy!!!

I sure would like the opportunity to find out laugh

maclady's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:01 PM
Depends .... how much money are we talking about $40Billion?

I married twice for love. First one left after 11 years for a sweet young thing. Second left after 26 years and decided to come out of the closet. I think I would like to try "money" the next time, if there is a next time. Right now I don't know if I would ever get married again. think I would just like to have some fun and date a lot :)

maclady's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:12 PM
Good night :)

maclady's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:20 AM
I can so relate to your post, Prtyeyes4U. I too am wondering where is my true love. Are all the men here just players? Don't any of the men want to take the time to get to know us? I've had my heart broken so many times with cheating men. Are there any men that can recognize a good woman? Does it have to be about sex in the first contacts? Sex is great, don't get me wrong, but I want a man that is interested in me as a person first. I'd like to actually get to know someone before they ask me if they can stick their tongue down my throat! :tongue:

maclady's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:23 PM
yeah, it's annoying, but Joy is right ... if they don't reply you probably don't want them anyway. But I keep trying anyway bigsmile I'll keep looking and hope we find each other.

maclady's photo
Thu 12/27/07 04:08 PM
LOL .. that's ok Azrea, after reading your profile I wouldn't go kayaking with you anyway. noway

maclady's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:59 PM
I'm looking for people that enjoy kayaking and live in the Lake County, Ca. area. I have 4 kayaks, a kayak trailer, but no way to pull the trailer. I live close to Clear Lake and miss being on the lake. Not into white water, just lakes and rivers.

Hope you all had a good holiday. I'm looking forward to 2008.

maclady's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:53 PM
I'm in Lake County, Ca. Been here almost 19 years and love it!

maclady's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:49 PM
I'm doing pretty good. Survived Christmas :P Hoping to get out on the lake to kayak soon. Sure miss it. Anyone out there like to kayak? Always looking for friends that enjoy kayaking on lakes and rivers.