Community > Posts By > Jenn

Jenn's photo
Sun 11/24/19 01:13 PM
Men are visual and also curious. They want to know what else is out there. What they are missing out on. To them its a sexual desire thing... They want to have the woman at home that is like their mother who will take care if them and then they want to seek attention and admiration from other women to make them feel better about themselves because they have very small ego's... also they need to feel wanted and needed... If they are notngetting those things at home then they will seek it outside of the relationship... I can't speak for women because I have never cheated. I am very picky so when I find the person I want to be with I devote everything to the commitment... including finding new ways to satisfy...

Jenn's photo
Sun 11/24/19 01:08 PM
Women want men to do something we hate doing.....they want us to listen to what they want.laugh

Jenn's photo
Sun 11/24/19 01:06 PM
If you are committed to a monogamous relationship and the other person cheats, then its best to walk away. The trust is gone and you will never get it back... I believe in commitment to 1 person. Some of us still have morals and values... Besides, your more at risk of catching herpagonasyphalaids if you sleep around... just sayin...