Community > Posts By > Blindseye

Blindseye's photo
Thu 02/16/12 07:50 PM
On a scale from 1 to 10... Right around 16

Blindseye's photo
Thu 02/16/12 07:39 PM
as bored as this guy on a Thursday night?

Blindseye's photo
Thu 02/09/12 01:41 AM
I don't have any answers... but here are a my opinions.

Females have evolved from the beginning of human existence, males on the other hand don't believe they have any reason to. We basically believe that as long as we can physically dominate we deserve to (I use the term "we" only b/c I have the parts, not the mindset). The meaning of love is different for every individual. For me, it means self-sacrifice w/o expecting acknowledgement or reciprocation. By all means, that's not my definition for just a romantic love, but any and all types of love.

Blindseye's photo
Sat 01/28/12 11:56 PM

Being able to put yourself in someone else's place is a skill that more people should have. What astonishes me is how many people don't even seem to be interested in it. They think everyone else should understand THEM and they don't need to make any effort to understand anyone else's point of view. Maybe because doing so requires a little bit of humility and accepting the idea that you might not always be right about every single thing.

I do think it is a skill, and you get better at it with practice. And the more you practice it, the more helpful it is. Good for you!

Very true and even wiser words.

Blindseye's photo
Sat 01/28/12 11:50 PM
You're supposed to listen to your heart... But sometimes he just doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.-Unknown