Community > Posts By > Tanis_USN

Tanis_USN's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:33 PM
nope no luck....i met a few people but never in person or anything...

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:33 PM
but i just got out of a bad relationship so my views on love may be a little harsh right now. good luck to you anyway though

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:31 PM
nope i doubt you will find him here and if you do he will live a million miles away from you anyway. And long distance is something high school kids tell each other to get laid before going off to college. So that rules that out too.

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:31 PM
nope i doubt you will find him here and if you do he will live a million miles away from you anyway. And long distance is something high school kids tell each other to get laid before going off to college. So that rules that out too.

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:24 PM
i dont know you...but you seem pretty nice from what your profile says

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:31 PM

welcome back, good luck

i've found men who seem interested and email several times and disappear. so in that way, yeah, i have. but not how you mean. i'm sure you will have better results though.

Thank you

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:26 PM

anybody ever try to drive in miami, florida ??? its like bumper cars,nascar and road runner all in one...explode :angry: mad mad grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

oh and snail races too !!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

LMAO yeah miami isn't much fun. I have only been there once. I think New York is worse though. I wont even drive in it. I just take the train.

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:23 PM

I live in Florida, there should be a lane just for anyone over the age of 100 laugh bigsmile

I have been all over the US and it should be like that nationwide

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:20 PM

so has anyone actually met someone on here?

probably. i know i havn't lol.. im just out for friendship anyways

lol..Im just looking for friends too but i was just wondering.

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:07 PM
so has anyone actually met someone on here?

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:02 PM
I joined awhile back but never really put forth an effort to meet people on here. So i guess now is as good a time as any. lol

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:59 AM
those are pretty sad.

Tanis_USN's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:44 AM

cold coffee? not iced coffee, but coffee that got cold from sitting.

many things worse. My friend works at a urology clinic. Long story short ...never assume it's apple juice.

LMAO...thats way worse