Community > Posts By > nihalsurya

nihalsurya's photo
Tue 01/19/21 11:23 PM
same here I can't see any msg .. Mingle2 suffering from glitch I guess

nihalsurya's photo
Tue 01/12/21 09:41 PM
no ..they didn't block me becoz I can see old msg of them ....and it's happening from 3 days ...

nihalsurya's photo
Tue 01/12/21 09:31 PM
hai ..once I send msg to someone it will be deleted and once I go back from chat and come back to chat to perticular person ,the msg were sent to that person which already deleted...can any one solve this problem?

nihalsurya's photo
Mon 12/28/20 07:42 PM
I can't send msg due to msg limit..I can't able to conversion with my friends...can any one help me to remove msg limit so I can chat with my friends again?

nihalsurya's photo
Wed 10/14/20 11:36 AM
hai I am trying to add my pics and it's getting deleted automatically and it's saying it's violence..how it suppose violence when I add mine one photos on profile?

nihalsurya's photo
Sun 10/11/20 12:22 AM
I saw post to try Mingle2 plus for 90 days .and when I trying to claim it nothing happens what's is the reason..how I suppose to claim Mingle2 plus for 90 days in Mingle2 special offers section?

nihalsurya's photo
Thu 08/06/20 11:29 PM
yes I did...but when I try to change country manually I getting error like plz contact admin to change country...how to solve it ?

nihalsurya's photo
Thu 08/06/20 11:26 PM
Hai.....I can't change country..I getting error like to contact Admin to change country... could anyone solve that?