Community > Posts By > herkylivs

herkylivs's photo
Wed 02/20/08 12:09 PM
For one people im not a white supremicist I am just a normal guy, if you guys dont like my opinions **** off....blacks degrade this country in every way..what happens when 10 black families move into a community, drugs, violence and gangs is the norm and it depreciates the community. Look at all the major sports, its not that blacks have an extra muscle in there body its because they only strive to be sports players so they can drive there fancy cars with there dubs haha, and wear there queer 50 inch chains, lets not forget the rappers, oh my god...what black man doesnt thinks he is one, they can get away with sayin nigga and call there women hos, real men there, lets rap about shooting people and raping chics that's kool. And lastly why can black people call me white boy, honky and cracker and its fine but when you call them a nigger your a racist, who are the real racist people here. Not me

herkylivs's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:31 AM
The worst mistake in the history of the world as we know it!!! Anyone who voets or voted for Obama is a moron. He has no policies and the black population can't even get there own lives figured out with all the drugs, gangs, crime and rap music so how is some black guy going to run our country? He will run it like the black man he is, like an idiot. And he will run the country like every black person in america, hating the white race. Because our ancestors owned slaves they hate all whites, get over it!!!!!!!sad

herkylivs's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:06 PM
Hazel eyes here! Nothing but the best!

herkylivs's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:25 PM
I change my rating to a -10 after seeing your pics, sorry.

herkylivs's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:23 PM
why would you ask people to rate you anyway isnt that kinda dumb, you need some kind of recognition or confidence?

herkylivs's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:35 PM
a 1-10 scale? 6

herkylivs's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:11 PM
Nobody cares that suxx

herkylivs's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:45 PM
its ok, I like to look young, lol.

herkylivs's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:40 PM
young?? I am but c'mon im 36 not 22, lol.

herkylivs's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:29 PM
thank you ladies

herkylivs's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:19 PM
pretty good

herkylivs's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:14 PM
Im new, how's it shakin people?