Community > Posts By > happyman999

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 06:43 PM
Here is my idea of romantic date... This is a datebinhad recently with a special lady.

I picked her up and she took my breath away. She looked AMAZING!!! As soon as i saw her my heart beat faster. We went to a great restaurant. We sat side by side, holding hands and stealing kisses... We had a wonderful meal and shared a great bottle of wine. I got lost looking into her eyes.. I was intoxicated by her presence and the delicious scent of her perfume. It seemed like dinner went by so quickly... The conversation was great... We laughed together, teased and flirted... It was verbal foreplay.

After dinner we went dancing. We danced to lots of nice long slow dances. I held her close, our bodies moving as one to the music. I wisphered in her ear how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to be with her. We danced the night away.

I took her home... We kissed passionately and I slowly undressed her exploring finding all the places that gave her intense pleasure. We made love all night long and cuddled until the sun came up......... We woke up later in the morning... I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately... we made love again to start the day.......

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:03 AM
Tell me about the most romantic date you have been on. Or what you think would be a great romantic date.