Community > Posts By > beaugifts

beaugifts's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:38 PM
Very nice, one day I will have my own stories to share!

beaugifts's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:05 PM
kiss me!

beaugifts's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:00 PM
cyrano de bergerac..one of my favorite movies...

beaugifts's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:49 PM
You also have to remember that if your phone number is listed in the phone book, you can still be found. You give your information to people everyday. I am the queen of caution, but I don't think its enough of an issue to be concerned about. Be smart but don't obsess.

beaugifts's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:33 PM
...seems so impossible! :smile:
Everyone I meet seems to just like
meeting people. You have a few conversations
then you never hear from them again.
Very strange...

beaugifts's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:30 PM

Joe, you lived in the southwest burbs? Their pizza ROCKS!!
Missing sliders and El Famous Burrito too? It WAS 62 here the other day, now it's 36,and overcast. Ah, winter in Chicagoland.
BTW, I grew up in Tinley, and have lived in Elwood now for the last 3 1/2 yrs. Just about three short miles south of the US 66 Raceway.

Actually, NW In, very close to Chicago... But, yup, miss sliders, and the pizza... down here, they have Krystals, which is like sliders, but lower quality...

if you happen to be at an Aurelios Pizza, have a slice for me! LOL!

I am a Georgian and Krystals is way better than your sliders! laugh

beaugifts's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:26 PM
I haven't finalized my plans, but I'm pretty sure I will be curled up on my couch reading the last Harry Potter book. (Yes, I am a geek!)I'm even willing to read to someone else, lol...

beaugifts's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:24 PM
Wow, this is a really cool site. I atually didn't think it existed. Most sites require you to pay or will tease you with models. I'm excited to meet new people!

beaugifts's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:21 PM
What everyone should remember is that things we see in ourselves as flaws can be the main attraction for someone else...

beaugifts's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:04 AM
Very cute. It just reminded me of the fact that I want to tell my future children about Santa (I'd previously decided against it) There is something magical about the unknown (and totally false)!

Happy Holidays