DontBrakeMyHeart1's photo
Mon 02/06/12 02:43 PM

Meow.... * hopes no one notices the wolf in the cat costume*

* backs up slowly* Who me nah i don't smell like a dog. lol

Mon 02/06/12 03:04 AM
did that and it will only let me do things through hidmyass.com

thats ok i think i have figured the problem out. I think.

Mon 02/06/12 01:45 AM
DADDY TIME YOUR MY HERO!

thanks so much it works through hidemyass.com thank you so much!

Mon 02/06/12 12:37 AM

I have noticed... that all the guys i have looked at and possibly are interested in.... have been inactive for over a month.

So if your a guy... your on and from Pa... could you please post hi so i can check you out later?

If your a guy between 21-27 0r 28

thanks

I am 22 and refuse to date some one as old or older then my dad.

I have noticed this in my city as well, there a lot of nice profiles but none have been active for some time now.

Glad i am not the only one! But sad that there are others.

Mon 02/06/12 12:35 AM
Yes four times... it doesn't load in I E either..

and i asked a few of my pals and they can do it on both there browsers.

this is really getting on my nerves... all considering i am usually my own teck gall:wink:

Mon 02/06/12 12:06 AM
Yes i did.... and everything is up to date.

So again my frustration.

Mon 02/06/12 12:05 AM
I have noticed... that all the guys i have looked at and possibly are interested in.... have been inactive for over a month.

So if your a guy... your on and from Pa... could you please post hi so i can check you out later?

If your a guy between 21-27 0r 28

thanks

I am 22 and refuse to date some one as old or older then my dad.

Sun 02/05/12 11:45 PM
All right i have windows xp pro
i have I e and i have Google Chrome.

there is one cite that i use to be able to get on. Now i get the error 118 session time out. So tried it with ie they tell me they can not find the web page.

I have checked all my plugins disabling all ones unessential.
I have released and renewed the ip.

i have tried all the tricks i know to get it to load.

It refuses.

best part is.... all the other computers of the world can get on this cite.... just not mine...

its just a stupid game cite that i enjoy... www.thedragonempire.com
i just want it to load because it bothers me when stuff doesn't.

Sun 02/05/12 06:56 PM
Meow.... * hopes no one notices the wolf in the cat costume*

Sun 02/05/12 06:50 PM
Hi new one... lol

eh... the stupidity is getting so high i might need waders and a boat just to get through to the end of it.

Kinda getting a bit depressed too... but then again that comes with being stuck in a town ware there is and i quote nothing to do... with now way of getting or talking to your palls thanks to a hacker. And no luck with the locals on this cite... all the ones i have seen haven't been on in over a month.

Other than that good. how are you?

Sun 02/05/12 05:26 AM
I would go for a younger guy... i am 22 what is with guys as old as my dad or in there 30s and older hitting on me? Gramps back off... you want a friend i am your girl anything else and creepy.

and um can it be in the same state? please?

but ya can't wait to hit 30 or more so the younger guys start talking to me instead of the other way around.

don't get me wrong some of the guys in my age range do come around... there just in a different time zone. I want some one to meat and cuddle with and marry and have kids.... not share I wish i could come and see you e mails. sorry... bit off topic.

Sun 02/05/12 04:45 AM
Ok i know i have some issues with my profile about me thing.

and my back ground with guys isn't so well.

I am a really sweet girl, and it seems to me there isn't anyone who logs on in pa looking for a girl with in a 50 mile distance. I live in the middle of no ware.

So i got to ask.

What do you think of me? And do you think i should just give up for now?

Sat 02/04/12 10:25 PM

I like a man who's open, and who doesn't feel like it's a weakness to confide in his woman.

I like this as well although most women I have met so far have not felt this way. :(

I must be the odd ball then... i am shore i am not though keep looking!

Sat 02/04/12 04:30 PM
Thanks!!!

Wow everyone on here is so nice and sweet!:smile:

Sat 02/04/12 04:29 PM
thanks!

Sat 02/04/12 02:20 AM
awh so cute...

Face to face. and please don't do the annoying thing...

Just pop the question while watching tv... or v day is coming up send here flowers with a card with your proposal in it... thats romantic and sweet.

Sat 02/04/12 02:13 AM
IS there anyone in this age group or on this cite that is between these ages... actively looking for some one... in pa? and wouldn't mind dating some one and hr to a half an hr away?

Or am i just dreaming?

Sat 02/04/12 12:17 AM
Super friendly person so :smile:

any way i know it might seem a bit lame... but i don't drive and the guys who do ask me out..... well ya.

My first boy friend dumped me for a girl, we got back together and then i broke up with him.... because he just didn't care. off and on for five years.

Last relation ship lasted a year a little over by two months... we both just decided were not that great for one another but could be the best of friends.

I am very open... and i like to talk... but be warned... i don't fall for the funny stuff.