Community > Posts By > justkev08

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:39 AM
What do you think of someone online lets say for potential dating who only uses headshots and angled headshots?

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:36 AM
huh huh huh I dont think your mail is of National security so it sounds like it may be your own fault...

someone went into my personal emails and i'm quite pissy about it.i.I have no privacy. I don't give my passwords out .sorry just needed to vent about itmad mad mad mad mad and no it wasn't on here.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:34 AM
I like going solo myself. Neither lead nor follow...

are you a follower or leader? i am a follower.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:27 AM
I dont think I was the "female" but whats wrong with an aggressive girl? Alot of Bro's talk sh#t about being the MAC then when they get a fiesty girl they dont know what to do with it. Is that what you're saying Bro? Are you scared,lol?laugh

had a girl that made you feel like you were the female? Some of you may be confused when I say that, what I mean is a female who wanted sex more than you? At first I thought it was cool, till I felt like I was the one being used lol. You be wanting to just relax and spend time, and all she'd want is sex, then say "you're too lovey dovey" when you mention it to her?

Another question for the road is, have you ever woke up due to her getting on top of you, and you know while you sleep, kind of like you got raped. embarassed

I'm interested to here others opinions on this matter.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:17 AM

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:50 PM
High in protein. Look what its done for me!!!!!happy :tongue:

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:46 PM
sup...

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:54 PM
happy

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:47 PM
Spam:wink:

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:41 PM
Duh. Older men usually go after younger girls...

Just.... older men don't contact me its the 15 years younger ones that do

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:38 PM
yawn yawn yawn

Drunk.

Isnt that amazing?

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:36 PM
Hmmm. Looking at your hot pic Im assuming 15 years younger means guys in there 50's hitting on you???

Why is it that I get alot of younger men who contact me on single sites.... I'm talking 15 years younger..... Just wanna know their reasons... lol

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:35 PM
sup...

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:33 PM
Seriously... I thought you were joking. I guess anything is possible here

Maybe you should stop reading teen magazines from the 80'shuh

Yeah. What's up with those? I see a lot of the guys wearing 'em. In pictures etc.

Actually, I meant I see them in guys pictures on this website. :tongue:

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:30 PM
Maybe you should stop reading teen magazines from the 80'shuh

Yeah. What's up with those? I see a lot of the guys wearing 'em. In pictures etc.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:52 AM
Start dating men rather than boys...

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:51 AM
I want to publicly announce that I was purposely teasing MS.Strong to ruffle her feathers which I must admit I achieved. Not only did she check out my profile but also asked me on a date!!!! Then I woke up!!! Respect there Sweet!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:42 AM
I think Billary umm I mean Hillary put a curse on me!!!!laugh laugh :wink:

So much hating...have to wonder where that comes from? I posed a simple question.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:37 AM
Money only matters to shallow people in a relationship like you. What size Pantsuit do you need,looollaugh laugh

By observing this gal's name and looking between the lines and outside the box it's no surprise to her question... I have a nice Pantsuit I can give her,lollaugh laugh laugh

No I am not. Should I be?

Seems to me that you do have a problem with a woman who can stand on her own two feet.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:31 AM
Edited by justkev08 on Fri 05/16/08 03:32 AM
By observing this gal's name and looking between the lines and outside the box it's no surprise to her question... I have a nice Pantsuit I can give her,lollaugh laugh laugh

No I am not. Should I be?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next