Community > Posts By > justkev08

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:36 PM
welcome

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:03 AM
Maybe she just wants a pic of a dude sitting on the toilet Brobigsmile

huh

Why is it that in so many profile pictures guys like to take pictures of themselves with their cars... or trucks... or motorcycles... or what not?!?!

Mind you too that really you can usually see the car...truck... motorcycle better than the guy?

Has anyone else noticed this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:56 PM
Or maybe you got dumped by that guy on the bikelaughlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

What's that you wanna go for a ride on dubz,

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ha ha ha... no... but maybe MOOF is right... your compensating for something down under that is rather itsy bitsy :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:29 AM
I was a PSG in Fox Bro and it was a little longer than 4 days....

Just to Jog your memory:

The December 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from December 16-December 19, 1998 by the United States and United Kingdom. These strikes were officially undertaken in response to Iraq's continued failure to comply with United Nations Security Council resolutions as well as their interference with United Nations Special Commission inspectors.

It was a major flare-up in the Iraq disarmament crisis. The stated goal of the cruise missile and bombing attacks was to disrupt Saddam's ability to maintain his grip on power.

On October 31, 1998 US President Bill Clinton had signed into law H.R. 4655, the Iraq Liberation Act.[1] The new Act appropriated funds to Iraqi opposition groups in the hope of removing Saddam Hussein from power and replacing his regime with a democracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Desert_Fox

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 12:00 AM
Exactly bro....:smile:

laugh Ive had women me daddy beforelaugh It does feel a little weird but whateverlaugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:57 PM
Ive been called daddy, Papi. Its all good to me as the rake the nails down my backhappy bigsmile drinker

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:46 PM
Dudes a fool Bro. Gold is at an all time high. Glad you were smart enough to see through his bull. I personaly would have head-butted himbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:32 PM
Oh my!!!!!laugh

I thought you named this thread tea bag me.

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:29 PM
Sooo you're saying theres a chance???!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

you are all big dorks...but I love you all :banana: drinks

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:24 PM
Doh!!!!! Good one,lollaugh laugh laugh

I think its french for carpet..........

Does your carpet match your drapes???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:20 PM
You need to get out more Bro...

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:18 PM
Bro, Ill be honest. For a guy, this is a tough place to actually find someone to date. However its a cool chat site

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:27 PM
lol, good one Bro

Hell yes, I want to corrupt them with my heathen ways! pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork devil devil devil :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:59 AM
nice

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:20 PM
Maybe you should take 2 instead of 10 of those at a timehuh huh huh huh

someone knows what exactly rivotril do?? or someone of you have taken rivotril? , , it really works , if you dont know what am talking about then just write a thing you want to do fbefore you die , and if you know rivotril , tell me and write to something you want to do before you die :)

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:20 PM
Between you and Wolf I think we need an orchestra of violins to play along with your posts

I don't know, but one thing I'd like to do before I die is to get married.....

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:51 PM
Great band!!!

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 11:36 PM
No, Im usually the a$$ endlaugh :tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 11:32 PM
I sooo wish I could choke people like that through the computerexplode explode explode mad mad

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 11:31 PM
Bro, you will get nowhere using that tactic. This isnt craigslist and I dont think that works there either

hey and ladies who want to talk to a real man and a good man hit me up im always looking for freinds maybe even more so im me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25