Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 05/06/22 06:23 PM
Here is all you need to know. If the women are fat ugly and desperate, those are real profiles. If they are young pretty and drop dead gorgeous Those are the fake ones. Pretty simple.

no photo
Sun 05/01/22 10:06 PM
Why don't the people who run this site do anything to clean it up?

no photo
Sun 05/01/22 08:45 PM
LMFAO. There are over 1 billion people in India, and you cannot find a woman. This is the funniest stuff i have ever seem. And the fact that you need multiple posts is very disturbing.

no photo
Sat 04/30/22 09:58 PM
Please chime in with the type of relationship you "need" or Want?

After being married, and divorced, I took time after to figure out who I am and what I want out of life. That has been a work in progress over the last 10 years. I looked back over my life, and found that I was a bit of a door mat and a people pleaser. I don't like arguments or conflict, so I would go along with what everyone else wanted.

I have dated over the past 10 years, got my heart broke again, and met women who were trying to manipulate me and take control. I am to the point now, where I know who I am and what I want out of life. I have recovered from my divorce, and have made a great life for myself. Being single this long has made me a bit selfish if you will.

I love my freedom and the serenity I have in my home. I would like to share my life with someone, at the same time I want my own space. I have a drama and chaos free life, and want to keep it that way.

I am not a clingy or co-dependent person, happiness comes from within, I don't rely on people places or things for my happiness.

My ideal relationship would be with someone who is kind honest caring and loving. I want to be in a loving committed relationship with one person, and be able to live in separate residences. I have met and seen people who do that with a lot of success. No smothering, nobody trying to chance someone.

Is this really too much to ask for?

no photo
Mon 04/25/22 06:57 PM
I have 8 snakes that I care for, as well as a basement full of model railroad I have been building for the last 3 years. The stereo is alway playing music, and I have an endless pot of coffee going .

no photo
Fri 04/22/22 06:44 AM
NONE. This site is full of Bots and fake profiles.