Community > Posts By > roseshadows

roseshadows's photo
Sun 11/08/20 07:38 PM
If you check with NewsMax or Americas Voice news you will find that Biden is not the president elect but the projected winner. NewsMax has refused to call Biden the winner until all the legalities are settled. There is plenty of hard evidence. The votes are not all counted and the supreme court has said that Pennsylvania violated the transparency act for elections. It has not been said what they intend to do about it yet. Also, there was a
so called 'glitch' discovered in the software in Michigan that changed the voted for in person voting from Trump to Biden by 6,000 votes. Michigan is investigating that now to see how many of their counties were using this same software. It has been discovered the same software was used in Georgia and other states. Arizona is still counting votes. This is actually provable but the mainstream media is blacking it out. There are many other things and this race is not over by a long shot. Monday morning there will begin to be legal proceedings to see what happens going forward. Besides the two news media I named above there are other places that will back up what I'm saying. If when all is said and done Biden wins fairly I'll be one of the first to say congrats but until this is over Trump is very much in the running.
I believe the mainstream media and Biden were hoping by calling the race early they could stop the litigations and the recount of the votes. If Trump were to concede all that would go away. That is why Trump, who is still president until January 20th, is not conceding just yet. He feels he owes it to his base who have stuck by him all this time. He's not one to run from a fight.