Community > Posts By > ColinCarlsen

ColinCarlsen's photo
Sat 11/12/16 05:09 PM
Its a bit sad really. I get that a lot too but it saved a few lives as i see what is heading my way.
Though saying that i lost a dear friend that took her life because she thought people where talking about her when they where infact sniggling about me and who i look like.

ColinCarlsen's photo
Sat 11/12/16 05:07 PM
Squeek.. like Squeeky clean, People that follow the crowd like sheep and dont think for themselves.

ColinCarlsen's photo
Sat 11/12/16 05:05 PM
Computing is only another word for working things out with equations.
I have never been good at mathematics as i dont seam to be able to make things work out.
Say 10 into 3.... In real life you can make that exact equation but not with numbers as we are taught.
Think as Data as if you have a [On / Off / Maybe] state, Maybe as a Tri state on off depending how many on or off states.

In the future when we get Nano bots higher defined and twice as small then they can be formed as Collectors of the Atom and collect dark matter from which. Solidified with many units to create a power block of a very small size depending on power required. This would be self sustaining power with infinite usage. Well not infinite as it will consume our environment eventually... but place it in space or on a planet and convert the power to transversal internodes to our needs.

The Future is very soon with Nano Tech. You will no longer buy a house but instead You will buy Units of Nanos in bulk, buy your plot and set up your program to set your walls built of your bots, One set of walls, one set of clothes is all you have... God will not forgive you if you are in debt and loose your shirt as you may find yourself naked in the Street one night. Maybe modesty bots should be free for all.

ColinCarlsen's photo
Sat 11/12/16 04:50 PM
Hahahaha Joker.. Has anyone else spotted the Spoof yet ?
I am not one to spoil a good Joke.
Look at the photos carefully and figure it out..
Hahahaha Such a Joker.
Good on ye Bud

ColinCarlsen's photo
Sat 11/12/16 04:42 PM
That is a Load of propaganda and BS as you all know.
Other than trivial developments the human brain is still far from the greatest computer on the planet.
Organic / Electrical is the way.

ColinCarlsen's photo
Sat 11/12/16 04:38 PM
Hey i may be quite a smart guy but that is only because i listen and read things with logic.
Its not all good and great as i tend to love to fix everything that comes my way.
My vice is i guess my Smile and the way i need to get a smile to make my day.
I am a bit of a smileoholic and get off on making people happy and smile.
Being a Geek is not such a bad thing but being a Squeek might be, though
i get a lot more from just being a Geek. The Truth is i just love fixing things and making people happy and smile.