Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Fri 02/02/18 04:37 PM
I wouldn't date a female version of myself because I wouldn't grow a a person, I enjoy my own company but if I were to find a partner I'd want someone who can stimulate me intellectually with their different life experience and challenge my beliefs not someone who'd just binge watch mighty boosh 24/7.

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/02/13 10:10 AM
I'd advise to just get rid of everything that would trigger you to think about her. Just keep yourself busy! Hang with friends do stuff you like try out new things and make awesome new memories.

Finding someone awesome on mingle would help too ;p

deadpoet's photo
Thu 08/09/12 08:06 PM
That's crazy :o I like the man in the article though he sounds like a cool guy :p

deadpoet's photo
Sun 08/05/12 03:58 AM
There are plenty of amazing women and men on this site just takes a while to meet them! But just like real life there are plenty of time wasters don't worry about it too much and keep looking! Good luck :]

deadpoet's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:18 PM
Looks great! The fact that your nipple sort of blends in with the stars really sells it for me good job! :p

deadpoet's photo
Wed 08/01/12 10:48 PM
Your profile is great~ Interesting enough that i'd wanna message you! Though I'm not exactly your target audience but.. yeah best of luck to you! :D

deadpoet's photo
Wed 08/01/12 10:34 PM
It was great~ you're really talented(using winter twice and so close to each other irked me a bit though just a personal pet peeve <.<)! :]

deadpoet's photo
Wed 08/01/12 09:37 PM
Dead Poets Society~

"They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary."

deadpoet's photo
Wed 08/01/12 07:11 PM
The more you put yourself out there the more accustomed to rejection you'll be and you'll improve at socializing in general. Keep trying and refining yourself(Don't try to fulfill a "role" when interacting either some of my friends do that and it's comical but not really smart :p) eventually you'll find someone~ you're a handsome man! Also(i know hard to do but) don't ruminate on the negative it just makes little problems seem larger than life! Good luck finding what you're looking for though! :]

deadpoet's photo
Wed 08/01/12 04:03 PM
Have fun! and good luck finding what you're looking for ;p

deadpoet's photo
Tue 07/03/12 09:04 PM
Good luck finding what you're looking for and enjoy~

deadpoet's photo
Wed 03/23/11 09:54 AM
Couldn't ask for a better day. Snow? In spring? yes please! Hope it's all good for you too drinks

deadpoet's photo
Wed 03/23/11 09:54 AM
Couldn't ask for a better day. Snow? In spring? yes please! Hope it's all good for you too drinks

deadpoet's photo
Wed 03/23/11 09:52 AM
Saying hi might help? Hit up a chick you're already friends with and see if anything's there? otheer then that you'd have to be more specific brah :O

deadpoet's photo
Wed 10/27/10 04:30 PM
That's amazing :O

deadpoet's photo
Wed 10/27/10 04:24 PM
Aye, i think the person above me is right. It sounds pretty bibleish either way :smile:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 06/03/08 03:18 PM
ill pray for him hope all goes well =]

deadpoet's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:01 PM
you have enough hair to wear curlers? laugh

Anyways nauh doubt your gay maybe you're just kinky? :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:44 PM
Sydney is a beast and so is that one guy.. i don't recall his name but i think he's new or something... drinker

deadpoet's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:41 PM
Gum.. and lots of it.. i personally would not have quit on my own... but yeah LOTS and LOTS of gum and an unusual ammount of teeth brushing.. chewing on straws helps too just to do something like the habit... grumble

and yeah the patch kinda MAKES me want to smoke.. i don't know why but yeah i tried the patch for a bit andit did NOT work.. AT ALL!!! >.>

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10