Racing against the perspiration we have about us,
The room humid now,
And I,
I rest with my head against her chest,
Just listening to her,
As she begins to hum and sing,
Singing me right to sleep
With her in my arms.

Very nice write Ocean...very erotic with a sweet ending!! Thanks for sharing darlin!!flowers Looking forward to more:wink:

Thank you ^-^.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:46 PM
As the alarm clock hits the wall. It doesn't break as he finally groaned as he got out of the bed. He'd rub his eyes. "Son of a..." He'd say as he moved to throw the blankets off and placed his bare feet onto the cold ground. He'd begin to yawn loudly. Scratching the back of his head before he looked around.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:37 PM
Looking upon the animal and how quickly it shifted into a beautiful woman, with blonde flowing locks of hair billowing out behind her. Her fair skin radiating almost illuminating towards him. The warmth of her hand driving his body to become even more confused. His heart begins beating rapidly as he stared into the green eyed beauty before him. He'd go to one knee in front of her. His pristine blues looking up into her face. She'd lean down to face him moving and parting her lips as if to speak before the face takes a violent turn revealing what appeared to be Vampyric fangs, that elongated and move to try and sink into his neck.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:33 PM
I love the rhythm you have in this. Truly a brilliant poem.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 09:25 PM
Edited by Oceanus007 on Sun 02/12/12 09:29 PM
"Sup homie.. What's shakin" Which was odd for a dog to say. The man would wonder how the Dog could do this before long the man high fives the dog back. Then back to reality since the man was obviously hallucinating on that note. He'd notice the black dog once more. Baring his teeth and growling at him. He'd grit his teeth. Smelling of his own urine truly didn't set the greatest of impressions. Before long he'd reach into his bag.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 08:58 PM

nice style, i enjoyed that :) welcome to the creative writes forum!

Thank you ^-^

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 08:44 PM
He came from the shadows. Seemingly a weathered man. Looking to be in his mid twenties. Raven, black, long hair whipping about through the wind. His sea blues orbs looking out towards the direction he was headed. A black leather trench coat hanging on his slender to athletic frame of his body. His mind in a torrent of many thoughts. Past, present, and future thoughts being on his mind most. He'd move to place one leather steel toed boot upon the dirt ground. A small plume of dust kicked up by his feet as he continued to walk down the street. The Moon was out reflecting the light down upon the man's pale white skin. The black hair and black eyeliner about his face contrast to the very white of his flesh. The Coat was opened revealing his chest and abdomen. The black jeans only seeming to be held up by a steel studded belt.

He'd look up towards the crystal clear sky. The stars out as the buildings accentuated the eeriness of where he was. The bag in his left hand would show that he wasn't without the necessities. He took in a breath as he moved past the building. THe man was searching for something. Unseen it seemed as he'd every now and then look behind him. Scanning the area he couldn't help but wonder how he ended up in this town. The shadows tend to give no knowledge. Not a word spoken from his thin lips. His mind wondering, trying to wrap around his very surroundings if he could. Taking it in and looking about. It seemed like a ghost town at close to 2AM.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 10:33 AM
one, two, three,
The clock chimes for me,
Living along with nothing,
With all but time for tea,

four, five, six,
we stop outside,
Picking up Firewood sticks,
Glad that we're jut alive,

seven, eight, nine,
Somethings just seem,
It's not too divine,
So lets talk steam,

Ten,
And we know when to start,
And we know when to end,
It always comes from the heart.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:16 AM
For those who know not,
Not what has come to the conclusion of ones own world.
To crash down upon the rocks of reality,
And digest even the most despicable of foods.
Drained of color we stand before our judge,
Wondering if it was right or wrong,
Weighed and tried.
I've left this place long ago. On which mortal ground is anyone to judge what I have become. A lesser would know less. And a greater great. Did we come here thinking of ruling? Or did we come here thinking of saving? Perhaps we are supposed to be guiding. Our world is wrought with pain and suffering. Yet we dream of those around us failing so that we may succeed. And for why? For why I ask you. What is it about this life, your life, is better than anyone elses.
Should we stop looking for that what has come to look for us?
Should the people of which walking around, busying themselves over the trifles of when the stock market may or may not crash?
Is it true our government has gotten so corrupt that we leave no question in our docile lives?
Questions, my friends. Questions that strike us all.
That strike fear in even the strongest of men. It should not be us whom fear our brothers. Nor should we be going in for our own gain.
We have decieved ourselves. Lost it to a greater individual good. But nae, we don't even look at the bigger picture. Where someone succeeds, it's only because they crushed the very beings below him. Stomped them into the ground. And made for a heathenistic point of reference. And for what? So we can prove who is more barbaric? No! This is politically incorrect, they say. NO! It is incorrect on a humanitarian and animal realism that we stop focusing on ourselves and start focusing on the problems at hand.
Filled with emotions we are....
Filled with desire we are....

...Where is the desire and emotions now? Where did they go?

This used to be a place of which we all could go. A sanctity away from all. Now it's desecrated with man's own gain and the sacrilege of all that was blessed by each fellow man. There is no more for us here. We've stolen, swindled, lied, backstabbed, blackmailed, Destroyed, and brought out every skeleton in each others closet. But hid our own far deeper so people would have to dig HARD and DEEP just to try to pull it from our very skins.

Men and women, need to be treated with kindness. Shed the light if you will on what is actually going on in this sea of despair and heart ache. People need to bring forth the rose. And stop to smell the coffee once in a while. We're all in a damned rush towards our own graves and here we go again!

Stand up and support your fellow person. Greet someone, do something to put a smile on their faces.

Who cares if they're not your type. Who cares if they don't see what you do. Relax, enjoy life
Stop Rushing off to work so hard that your bones break by the time you hit 80.

Relax and take in everything you can. For if you don't. You will regret it.

Life on the fast lane, is NO life at all... So stop yourself. Free yourself. And learn to accept where otherwise peope wouldn't accept. Maintain your morals. But do not be blind by them.
Respect all you see until they have given no respect first.
Forgive AND Let go... But never forget.

Remember, brothers, sister, Fathers, mothers, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, uncles, Friends, Lovers, ex-lovers, Former lovers, current lovers, remember them all. Acquaintances, enemies... Remember them and love them...

Do not hate them even your enemies have a purpose in your life.

Rejoice in your enlightenment and I hope you got something out of this,
Despite it just being... Merely food for thought.

I know I just learned something right now...

Talk to me... If you've read this and it opened your eyes to something you may have never thought you'd have your eyes opened to.

Message me, If you think I'm worthy of your time.

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 12:44 AM
I like hugs. :D

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 12:11 AM
Reminds me of "Buddy Christ" a little bit. It's a total Dogma reference :P

Oceanus007's photo
Sun 02/12/12 12:09 AM
I live in Lakewood. o.o Does that count as (Denver Area)?

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:21 PM
"The Feeling"
By Kamron Wolf

The rosen crimson of her lips,
Tantalizing even the very thoughts,
I dream couldn't cause for how exquisite she could taste,
Her pristine blues looking into mine,
Peering back of her porcelain white skin,
Beauty makes of her flesh, like that of silk,
Tracing my finger tips along it to feel and excite,
Enjoying the tantamount feeling she's expecting,
Truly a cause to rejoice in her intoxication,
The softness of her touch,
down to the very innocent coos she give,
Her raven black follicles I run my fingers through,
Her body held tightly against mine,
Oh the feeling it's truly divine,
From the parting of her lips
That pink tongue darting out,
Like a serpent searching for the nook,
Looking for it's mate,
In an erotic display
Of wetness and lust,
Meeting to dance the dance,
that even the snake tongue doth,
She shudders under the passion,
Her heart begins to melt,
And I on top of her,
Every fiber of my body,
The sounds of the hammer,
crashing down on the anvil,
She cries out my name,
Purest of exquisite dances
The satin sheets coil,
Her fingers looking for my skin,
As her voice speak inexplicable words,
nonsensical at last.
The last thing I hear
Just before the rush
Just before the very dawning,
The crest of my second head,
Brings forth the very essence,
and crashes into the waves
She has already produced.
A the pleasurable silence,
of hear hearts beating in unison,
Racing against the perspiration we have about us,
The room humid now,
And I,
I rest with my head against her chest,
Just listening to her,
As she begins to hum and sing,
Singing me right to sleep
With her in my arms.

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:04 PM
When dreaming in reality,
Things seem to pass away,
In thoughts that seem for simplicity,
Sometimes we're not okay,

When Hating in the sanctity,
We find no peace with ourselves,
When loving in our sanity,
It's placed right back on the shelves,

When cold in the summer's heat,
It tortures even our minds,
When lost among documented sheet,
It brings forth all kinds,

Disparage flooded forth,
And nothing really to gain,
It is the shadows that play the games,
it seems all we get is the pain.

By Kamron Wolf.

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:43 PM

thinking that is bad for one to like themselves
as I have never had as many hurtful comment on a
facebook status before. think imma go cry now.
wow sorry that why i don't be friends with people that are like that to others its just wrong in so many ways

well at least I got my wish right, I am ugly.
thinking nah i don't think u are

thank you did not mean to get overly emotional,
just did not think my statue would garner so
much negative attention simply for one calling
themselves attractive.

I have personally never called anyone unattractive
and always encourage people to love themselves.

And for the facebook in all of us :thumbsup: Likes this

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:28 PM

thinking that is bad for one to like themselves
as I have never had as many hurtful comment on a
facebook status before. think imma go cry now.
wow sorry that why i don't be friends with people that are like that to others its just wrong in so many ways

well at least I got my wish right, I am ugly.

You're too harsh on yourself. I think. This being my opinion and as many can tell you. opinions are like a dime a dozen... Cheaper if you're a politician. lol. But I'd say you're being too harsh on yourself because from what I can tell is that you seem like a pretty alright guy. Ya know? And that's coming from a straight man hehe.

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:25 PM

What am I thinking about right now... Hmmm, some food for thought I suppose. I am thinking about a girl I could meet and perhaps share my life with. Some may say I'm too young. Some may think I should have been divorced. Others think that I should've had a kid by now. I look at these, and wonder to myself. Why is it that I must do all of these things.

Some say I'm smart. Other's think I just haven't found the right woman yet. Others think it's because I'm too picky. Now I've done alot of travelling. Probably more than I should have. But I do. I travel alot. I only recently settled down. So what is on my mind? That is a very good question. For things pertaining with love. And long term relationships. I find it hard at this particular time to look for someone serious enough to want a long term relationship with me.

Whether it is an issue I've had. Or just the fact that I haven't found that right person yet. I'm waiting for hopefully a woman to catch my attention. And one that I catch theirs and there's an instant connection to. I don't know really. I just hope that I am able to find a woman I can settle down with. Relax while watching one of our favorite movies and just enjoy each other's company.

I guess that's what I am thinking as of right now.

I think a lot people are in that same boat, to be honest.

Ah the scorn of such sweet subtleties. I agree with you on that. It's interestingly fallible dealing with that of the trivial pursuit of love. And actually meeting someone whom is both caring, loving, trusting, trustworthy and much more of what we all look for in a companion. It can really boggle the mind of what is, and what isn't. How many I just wish would be forth right. Sometimes, even the thought of having a decent man or woman that won't mess you up. Or isn't out for the hedonism is very hard to come by these days. Everyone is out for themselves when it's in for love. Which is fine so long as it is the same that is with the same intentions of looking after one's self and the others. It's hard to find anyone trusting of a person's heart. Needless to say I don't get out much. So dating is practically slim to zero.

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 08:36 PM
Edited by Oceanus007 on Sat 02/11/12 08:39 PM

thinking hmmmm

We're all thinking in this place. Always fun to think as welll. Contemplating is truly a wonderful thing to do. Isn't it?

Seems this decided to repost >.>

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 08:36 PM

thinking hmmmm

We're all thinking in this place. Always fun to think as welll. Contemplating is truly a wonderful thing to do. Isn't it?

Oceanus007's photo
Sat 02/11/12 08:22 PM
What am I thinking about right now... Hmmm, some food for thought I suppose. I am thinking about a girl I could meet and perhaps share my life with. Some may say I'm too young. Some may think I should have been divorced. Others think that I should've had a kid by now. I look at these, and wonder to myself. Why is it that I must do all of these things.

Some say I'm smart. Other's think I just haven't found the right woman yet. Others think it's because I'm too picky. Now I've done alot of travelling. Probably more than I should have. But I do. I travel alot. I only recently settled down. So what is on my mind? That is a very good question. For things pertaining with love. And long term relationships. I find it hard at this particular time to look for someone serious enough to want a long term relationship with me.

Whether it is an issue I've had. Or just the fact that I haven't found that right person yet. I'm waiting for hopefully a woman to catch my attention. And one that I catch theirs and there's an instant connection to. I don't know really. I just hope that I am able to find a woman I can settle down with. Relax while watching one of our favorite movies and just enjoy each other's company.

I guess that's what I am thinking as of right now.