Community > Posts By > HMontana

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:45 PM

falling asleep asleep while e-flirting laugh

Um...I know you've been here awhile...I thought you might be able to tell everyone else how to do it RIGHT!

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:39 PM

typing OUT THE WRONG NAME during a hot chat session!!

laugh

rofl rofl

Oh...that's a bad day.

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:30 PM

Do you have the answer or are you just polling?

It's an advertisement on the top of some of the pages.
I just can't bring myself to click on it.
So I thought I'd ask.

Oh...I guess I've trained myself to not read the messages surrounding the pages. Good call, on your part. If you click, you'll be sucked into the netherworld of online dating. Ugh. Some might call it Hades.

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:25 PM
Do you have the answer or are you just polling?

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:13 PM

Agree there Montana! For sure. When/if a worthy partner presents themselves, we can go with it or not, our choice. I always asked myself this question. I have two choices. Be alone the rest of my life (who expects to be widowed at age 35) because of what I Might have to go thru again, OR OR, take a chance on giving and receiving love. I choose the latter.

GREAT for you, sweets! You deserve it.flowerforyou And...no matter what, it's worth it to try.

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:12 PM

Well then you are absolutely right... If we meet a special person and we know they are special and we know we can live with everything about them and still don't let them in, then we are far to broken and all the kings men won't put us together again... :wink:

Yep...I like that.flowers

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:10 PM

(((((Montana)))))!flowerforyou flowerforyou

(((((D!!!)))) Miss you, darlin'!

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:07 PM

I think if we have "walls" it's our obligation to bring them down...not our partner's. Yes, we try to protect ourselves, but not at the expense of someone who is trying to love us/you/me.

It is narcissistic to have walls and expect for someone to love you completely and wholey. We do a disservice to ourselves when we let our past relationships dictate how we will behave in the future.

(((Montana))) I think that you may not be wrong it makes sense but I must be narcissistic b/c I'm not going to bring my down unless I see someone deserves it...

Well...true that! And you shouldn't! (((JOY!!)))) I'm referring to when you find a worthy and loving partner, it's time to let things go and let the relationship be what it is...rather than spending too much time filtering it through our past relationships and garbage. It's unfair to the other person. And...haven't you been on the other side too?

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:03 PM

Be that as it may Montana, that can be easier to say than do. It's good to see you again, btw flowerforyou

I agree...and it takes time. But, AG, we are hurting ourselves more than anybody if we don't let stuff just...go. Thanks...good to see you! Nice topic.

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:57 PM
I think if we have "walls" it's our obligation to bring them down...not our partner's. Yes, we try to protect ourselves, but not at the expense of someone who is trying to love us/you/me.

It is narcissistic to have walls and expect for someone to love you completely and wholey. We do a disservice to ourselves when we let our past relationships dictate how we will behave in the future.

HMontana's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:37 PM
Ok...obviously, you are dying for the shoes. Get them. They are worth it...you will be one sexy mama for sure! flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Sat 05/16/09 07:46 PM

You'll know. It's like you're at peace, and no other guy/gal will affect you as your soul mate has.

flowers

HMontana's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:21 PM
NT5 Alive....

HMontana's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:59 PM
flowers

HMontana's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:56 PM
Go to fb :tongue:

HMontana's photo
Fri 03/13/09 12:58 PM
Hi, punkins!! You might get sick of me. I'm on spring break and no chitlens around. What's a girl to do besides Mingle?

HMontana's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:28 PM
Tng...you need a lover who won't drive you crazy.

*ahem* good luck with that...

Wolf!! You'd be proud! Harley-ridin with my cousin tonight! Whoot!drinker

HMontana's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:16 PM
night-night...for REAL this time!!laugh flowers

HMontana's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:05 PM

Trying not to turn on the A/C. Wasn't it 16 degrees last week?

I KNOW!!! Holy crap...I really remember a week ago being soooo miserable from the cold and now..well. I had to keep myself from turning on the AC too. You just know it will be nasty again in a few days. grumble grumble Kansas.

TNG...JUST now going to bed. But...maybe can catch you tomorrow or Sat or something? Have fun tonight and try not to break too many hearts while you're here. Checkin out! Love you guys! Muah!

HMontana's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:57 PM
Good thought, Wolfie...but, might not need sunscreen.pitchfork pitchfork :tongue: laugh

Oh, Lordie...it's almost Friday and I'm getting silly.slaphead

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25