Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:53 AM

Welcome back, Michelle flowerforyou waving

Thankyou LU Lu Lu. im singing your name today. hi sweetie. lolhappy waving :angel: :angel:

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:48 AM
Edited by michele63 on Wed 05/13/15 09:52 AM

I figured this is good in a mans world. hehehhelaugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:32 AM

a purring kitty.

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:26 AM
quiet and respectful. hi Lu. long time no see, still cant , your hat is in the way. nice pic. lol

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:23 AM

hey jt, hope you celebrated cinco de mayo with a cold corona

Hi Bulldog, how are you? ive been gone for a bit and you get the good beer in?????? nice......ill take one with lime please. lol

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 09:48 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY MINGLEMATES. HAVE A STUPENDOUS 2015. I am so far.......hi Basha, special happy to you oh yeahofftopic , ok right now im on mingle planet way out there in the universe..........shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 07:02 PM

ohhhhhhhh look what i found in the kitchen. ok i will help myself. thanks mekay. hehehehehe..........flowerforyou :wink: laugh
my eyes are kinda blurry. ..it's not my babe right???noway noway laugh laugh

Mikey it might be the only part left. hehehehe and mekay if mikey snuck in that cake you werent suppose to look. YOU RUINED HIS SURPRISE. DANG GIRL. I was suppose to deliver him to the bedroom to you. sad face. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:58 PM

hehehehehehelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:54 PM

ohhhhhhhh look what i found in the kitchen. ok i will help myself. thanks mekay. hehehehehe..........flowerforyou :wink: laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:51 PM

I NEED A BEER. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FIRST IN THE NEW YEAR TO SAY IT. HEHEHEHEHE. BEAT U BULLDOG. LOL. noway laugh laugh laugh

hey babygirl, i think jt is waiting for you to serve him his beer in man law
http://mingle2.com/topic/398715?page=10

i avoided that on purpose so thanks for bringing that out publicly. lol. he didnt like my girly drinks so now he has to get his own. actually i thought it was your turn to put the apron on and serve. Yes i think that is a wonderful idea. if you disagree i will have to get blondie in here to second my motion. lol. think before you type Mr. Bulldog. hehehehelaugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:47 PM

HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!! I finally got it and now you do. heheheheflowers rofl
Good morning Michele.....well its nearly lunchtime...hehe..slaphead :thumbsup: waving

YUMMMMMM food. What are you making Mikey??????? i love mekays new pic too. didnt know she had a twin. lucky you. hehehehehenoway laugh :wink: laugh
Hahahha I said the same thing but she wasn't impressed....slaphead slaphead Lunch??...ummmmm potato chips and dip....ohwell
you mean is snack..? Right babe??grumble

ok mekay, i will be over to pick you up and tell mikey to set three places at the table, we will be right there. hmmmmmmmm now that im thinking, if i did bring mekay over i might be eating lunch alone. sad face. lol. pitchfork :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh
you know we don't normally eat on the table pretty lady..we prefer on the bed..laugh laugh drinker
And there wont even be any crumbs....:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!noway :angel: :angel: rofl

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:45 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:44 PM

sheeeeeucks, im outa here. lol. laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:42 PM

Good morning Michele.....well its nearly lunchtime...hehe..slaphead :thumbsup: waving

YUMMMMMM food. What are you making Mikey??????? i love mekays new pic too. didnt know she had a twin. lucky you. hehehehehenoway laugh :wink: laugh
Hahahha I said the same thing but she wasn't impressed....slaphead slaphead Lunch??...ummmmm potato chips and dip....ohwell

ok mekay, i will be over to pick you up and tell mikey to set three places at the table, we will be right there. hmmmmmmmm now that im thinking, if i did bring mekay over i might be eating lunch alone. sad face. lol. pitchfork :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh
you know we don't normally eat on the table pretty lady..we prefer on the bed..laugh laugh drinker

NOW You shut me up Mekay. hehehehe..........i will then give you two service and smiles and close the door tight on my way out (with earplugs in ofcourse. ) lol. not too many render me speechless. good job girl. lolhappy laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:38 PM

I NEED A BEER. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FIRST IN THE NEW YEAR TO SAY IT. HEHEHEHEHE. BEAT U BULLDOG. LOL. noway laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:33 PM

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:13 PM

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 05:47 PM

Says it all. lol. Having fun and laughingbigsmile :wink: laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 05:44 PM

michele63's photo
Sat 01/03/15 05:41 PM
Edited by michele63 on Sat 01/03/15 05:42 PM

YUP YUP YUP. HEHEHEHEHEHElaugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25