Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 08:34 PM

i received a message last week but it wasnt the message it was the pic, i had to look twice, wasnt sure i had the right glasses on but i did and the pic was him holding his penis in his hand. I had a good laugh and wondered how that got by everyone, couldnt miss it. lol. noway laugh laugh
I got that one too.. I sent him a reply saying that I am not sure but I think his pet snake has escaped and he should call animal control .. Giggling . Hi beautiful long time no see :-)

good answer. hehehehe. he lives around the corner from me so i just left that alone.(yes it did look like a big snake that is why i thought i had wrong glasses on.) delete delete. lol. doing great. got your summer tan on. happy new year. dont have to wait till a new year to say heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy. heheheheflowerforyou :wink: laugh

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:57 PM

there you two are, big hugs and kisses for the New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i interrupting??????? oops ok i will be on my way just wanted to leave those big hugs and kisses behind. Muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. hehehhe. Enjoy. Byeflowers drinker bigsmile

not really pretty woman were just suppose to. ..ahhh..never mind...lol
ehhhh...will you please stop hiding so I could stop missing you..tears tears
im not hiding Mekay i even went in your box. hehehehehehe. lol. love youflowerforyou drinker bigsmile

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:54 PM
i received a message last week but it wasnt the message it was the pic, i had to look twice, wasnt sure i had the right glasses on but i did and the pic was him holding his penis in his hand. I had a good laugh and wondered how that got by everyone, couldnt miss it. lol. noway laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:45 PM
Edited by michele63 on Fri 01/02/15 07:48 PM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMbigsmile

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:20 PM
LIFE. hmmmmmmmm see where its going. lolbigsmile drinker

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:19 PM

Washing the dog I think...

laugh laugh laugh

ohhhhhhhh you are a funny australian man. new year and mekay brought the best out in you. im laughing. i needed that. thanks mikey. hehehehelaugh laugh

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 06:56 PM

there you two are, big hugs and kisses for the New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i interrupting??????? oops ok i will be on my way just wanted to leave those big hugs and kisses behind. Muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. hehehhe. Enjoy. Byeflowers drinker bigsmile
Yes we are here, now in part4...hehe happy new year Michele....flowerforyou waving

Dang stupid photobucketfrustrated . hehehehe. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TO MIKEY AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WHERE EVER SHE IS AT. LOL:wink: happy

michele63's photo
Fri 01/02/15 06:48 PM
Edited by michele63 on Fri 01/02/15 06:55 PM

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:42 AM
Edited by michele63 on Mon 12/29/14 06:44 AM

you never stay to finish your shift michele grumble

Been busy at being happy. hehehehehefrustrated laugh laugh

to heck with your happiness,we need drinks! :tongue: laugh

Take your pick but i want some too..........2015 i think the bulldog should be doing the waiting on, i did my time. lol:wink: laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:28 AM
Edited by michele63 on Mon 12/29/14 06:30 AM

you never stay to finish your shift michele grumble

Been busy at being happy. hehehehehefrustrated laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:26 AM
Edited by michele63 on Mon 12/29/14 06:28 AM

Bulldog heard that beer being poured and here he comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:16 AM

EVERYBODY, HAPPY 2015. Another chance to make life right right???????
hehehhehehe. Im trying. lol flowerforyou laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:10 AM

I just miss you so much. I..wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice one last time.:cry:
awww...I know how you feel....I have so many I love up there now...miss them horribly...especially the voices....big giant hugs to you...flowerforyou

great big hugs for Lu and kindlightheart. your loved one will always live on in your heart flowerforyou :heart:

and a big bear hug for 1J :thumbsup:

Thank you..''!! Ana, Kind and 1j..flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Hi Lu, how are you? i know how you feel but you dont need a voice sweetie, just close your eyes and feel and you will feel them in your heart. thats where it counts.

flowerforyou happy

Good morning, sweetheart! I know what you mean..':heart: ! Thank you, Michelle..!! A great big hug back. flowerforyou flowerforyou

GOOD MORNING. Now we laugh. hehehehehehe together. laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:03 AM
Edited by michele63 on Mon 12/29/14 06:07 AM

Mikey and Mekay, Happy New Year and countdown starts again. Im excited. Love you both. Hugs and super messyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kisses. Muwahhhhhhhhhhh.....flowerforyou :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:48 AM

I just miss you so much. I..wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice one last time.:cry:
awww...I know how you feel....I have so many I love up there now...miss them horribly...especially the voices....big giant hugs to you...flowerforyou

great big hugs for Lu and kindlightheart. your loved one will always live on in your heart flowerforyou :heart:

and a big bear hug for 1J :thumbsup:

Thank you..''!! Ana, Kind and 1j..flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Hi Lu, how are you? i know how you feel but you dont need a voice sweetie, just close your eyes and feel and you will feel them in your heart. thats where it counts.

flowerforyou happy

michele63's photo
Wed 12/17/14 07:18 PM

hi my little monkey friends.......laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 12/17/14 07:15 PM

:tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 12/17/14 07:06 PM
Edited by michele63 on Wed 12/17/14 07:13 PM

flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo