Community > Posts By > David

David 's photo
Fri 12/20/19 10:09 AM

They are around Be patient

I can be patient that’s not a problem

David 's photo
Fri 12/20/19 10:07 AM

I just found out about this room and I definitely love it!

It is a nice place to chat and seek advice and all of the above

David 's photo
Fri 12/20/19 10:05 AM

Read a woman's profile, see if the two of you share anything in common, then message her about THAT.

Yes, if men would do that and mention something of what's in a woman's profile that he likes, and why so it's not just some lame sentence, he'd have a HUGE advantage over other men as most don't do this. Well, not on here anyway.
Here, if it gets past 'hi', it's like "Hi, you're pretty. Where are you from and what's your name?"
Like THAT is going to get a response, haha.

Thanks for the advice

David 's photo
Fri 12/20/19 10:04 AM
First of all i would never msg a women that looks anywhere near a playboy magazine a second i am in india now but i guess u didn’t read my profile either i was raised in the US and lived there all my life i might be in india now bit I still I’m an American citizen and second u won’t find any indian women in the forums i was just looking for other people’s options

David 's photo
Thu 12/19/19 04:55 AM

It’s not abt that I’m just saying most women i msg is either for money or sex and I’m not saying I don’t have either but really what do u have to do these days really

Well, letting go of these stories you tell yourself might help.
There is no 'these days'. You show up as a great guy, open for and eager to find love. So with an open heart.
Most show up with a closed heart and an ego that's not healed, then complain there's something wrong with the other gender.
Both men & women do this. While in actual fact it is them themselves who don't show up as an available, healed, attractive, and interesting person.

Yes ur right abt that maybe it’s just me thinking all that but still i would love to meet someone who i can take to a movie then a nice dinner on a REAL date and just enjoy each other’s company but before all that I would want to get to know her have a chat exchange e-mail get to know each other then take it from there

David 's photo
Thu 12/19/19 04:10 AM
Hello everyone anyone wane chat

David 's photo
Thu 12/19/19 04:00 AM
It’s not abt that I’m just saying most women i msg is either for money or sex and I’m not saying I don’t have either but really what do u have to do these days really

David 's photo
Thu 12/19/19 02:43 AM
Here i am trying to find a decent woman and i just keep coming across the one that just want money for sex my god can a person just find someone to go out with have some fun take it easy for a while then see where it goes what u all think

David 's photo
Thu 12/19/19 01:52 AM
I’m new here let me know what u think :thinking: