Community > Posts By > DrowsyGuy

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:00 PM
Just kidding. Good work, too bad I don't have anymore doughnuts.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:00 PM
Wrong.

Correct Answer is: If you can read this you rock! :P

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:37 PM

"myspace" drinker

Oh c'mon....not another advocate of that BS.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:36 PM
Actually, the more typical a women is, the ...

*pauses and watches the audience full of women wielding giant spiked clubs and chains&balls*

...Beautiful women I have ever seen!

..eheh....

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:34 PM
But yeah, it really depends on what xx wants in yy.:heart:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:32 PM
IndnPrncs, wait!

...I...I can explain...

uh...MirrorMirror made me do it. It was him. It was, I swear!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:29 PM
I am your shadow.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:25 PM
First person to decipher gets a treat.

1|= -/0|_| [4|\| R34|> 7|-|15 -/0|_| R0[K!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:20 PM
wotmud(dot)org > D&D

FTW.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:18 PM

Dungeons and Dragons.

At least we know why he's single.........

Hahaha. Freaking hilarious!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:16 PM

Jibberish.....grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Why so many smilies? I have been seeing that a lot around here. Is it a ritual?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:16 PM
You all are such awesome people. Thank you for the warm welcome!

drinker Chicken is nice.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:11 PM
Love is the bulge that appears on the crotch of a man's Levi jeans.

or...JFGI.

a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for **** fighting";
have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"
get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
roll in the hay: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
sexual love: sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn't had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life"
Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness. Depending on context, love can have a wide variety of intended meanings. ...
a positive feeling of liking; "he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"; "the child won everyone's heart"; "the warmness of his welcome ...
Love is friendship set on fire." - unknown

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing." - Goethe

"To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia." - H.L. Mencken

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

"Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions." - Isaac Bashevis Singer

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it." - Robert Mitchum

"Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside." - Margaret Walker

"Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale... Love loves; this is its nature." - Howard Thurman

"Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end." - Anonymous

"Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." - Rainer Maria Rilke

"Where love is, no room is too small." - Talmud

"Loves makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." - Zora Neale Hurston

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

"Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." - Nicholas Sparks

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde

"A love song is just a caress set to music." - Sigmund Romberg

"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." - Peter Ustinov

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever." - unknown

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence." - Erich Fromm

"In the final analysis, love is the only reflection of man's worth." - Bill Wundram, Iowa Quad Cities Times

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Elizabeth Browning

"Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania."
- Dorothy Parker

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen,

All material copyrighted to their respective owners.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:01 PM
-ist.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:01 PM
Prostitesterone.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:48 PM
Fixed it up some more. Originally, I did not put much thought into it and I was completely off topic :tongue:

Check me out. Go me, go. C'mon you lucky 0/100 rating!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:03 PM

Im just trying to stick up for myself....thats all but im done now.....so anyway.....how is everyone tonight..

Devious. devil

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:56 PM

1 11 111 1111

It's always about ones.

Single? :P

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:55 PM

ON A SCALE 1-20.............WIMPY SAYS YOU WIN HANDS UP...........laugh

The hell is "WIMPY" and if its a woman, is she hot?

YEARS AGO, POPEYE, THE CARTOON HAD A FAT GUY ON THERE NAMED WIMPY....ALWAYS ATE BURGERS..............bigsmile
[/quoteWILL GLADY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY........bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Hahaha

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:53 PM
Edited by DrowsyGuy on Sat 01/12/08 04:53 PM
DAMN IT ALL TO FIRETRUCKIN' BLOODY HELL! THOSE FAT ASS FIRETRUCKIN' PINESOL BOTTLE-NECK WHORES KEY'D MY LEXIS.

Previous 1