Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Wed 03/28/18 05:58 AM
Tighten you underpants here goes. To site moderator pay close attention! I want everyone to put on your thinking cap here goes

Women mature earlier then men approx.. 5 years earlier
Women sexually peaks at a later age then men approx.. 7 years later
Women live longer then men approx.. 10-7 years longer

All these fact are true and undisputable

So if you look at what I provided you can see that the women should be older by an average of 7 years

if you follow this rules your marriage relationship will work out much better and longer. In the past I have heard we stay together for the kids DUMB your children suffer either way,

And like everything there are always exception to the rules

Kevin's photo
Wed 03/28/18 05:57 AM
Tighten you underpants here goes. To site moderator pay close attention! I want everyone to put on your thinking cap here goes

Women mature earlier then men approx.. 5 years earlier
Women sexually peaks at a later age then men approx.. 7 years later
Women live longer then men approx.. 10-7 years longer

All these fact are true and undisputable

So if you look at what I provided you can see that the women should be older by an average of 7 years

if you follow this rules your marriage relationship will work out much better and longer. In the past I have heard we stay together for the kids DUMB your children suffer either way,

And like everything there are always exception to the rules

Kevin's photo
Wed 03/28/18 05:45 AM
Sex before marriage is a must Would truly suck to find out after that you don't have the same sexual desires. Sex has been a huge issue in marriage and the main reason why people cheat. And you can try to fool yourself that it isn't true, but no doubt that is the reason you are divorced. altimetry it may not be the nail in the coffin but you can bet it stated with you cutting each other off. Have sex every day with you mate lover husband wife girlfriend or boyfriend and you will see how enjoyable life gets. I tried this and it worked out great but the got cut off again and that was the end.