Community > Posts By > ZapsWildflower

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:40 PM
I certainly am enjoying it! Ran the NE all last week...this is a vacationdrinker drinker drinker Well think I'll go find some supper...you take care...I'll be back sometimeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:32 PM

HI Karma! How ya doing this fine sunday???drinker flowerforyou

I'm fine. How are you doing?flowerforyou flowerforyou

Doing great! Sitting here in Pine Bluff Arkansas today, waiting to deliver in the morning...Have a beautiful park out my front window...just watching the squirrels chasing their tails...cute as all get outlaugh laugh laugh

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:28 PM

there is no reason to get territorial...goodness sakes..I was posting to a threaddrinker

sure you were noway

with such kindness and lack of prejudice huh noway huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and again////

you better go create another new profile...

cause ..... you are <<<<< NOT >>>>> Zap's wildflower !!!sick huh noway huh sick

the old Zap is no longer here noway

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

He has evolved into something else...bigsmile drinker bigsmile

the old Zap doesn't have you for a wildflower huh noway huh

His new incarnation has absolutely drinker

<<< NO >>> affiliation with you noway noway noway

bigsmile drinker smokin drinker bigsmile drinker smokin drinker bigsmile

Try looking back at her post history. It's the pro she had way back and not a new one.

You are certainly quick to judge people.

Romans 2:1-3 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain
[A Public Domain Bible] [KJV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

Romans 2

1Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

I at one time had given up my Pagan Gods for the christian one. It is this very type of behavior which turned me off christianity. The forgive/love/ etc when it's convenient or makes you look good all other times better than others and free to judge.

HI Karma! How ya doing this fine sunday???drinker flowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:20 PM
LMAOdrinker drinker drinker drinker I'll use my profile...thank you

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:03 PM
there is no reason to get territorial...goodness sakes..I was posting to a threaddrinker

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:44 PM
I have one profile...thanks for asking....I choose not to get into sophomoric behaviorflowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Pathetic

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:37 PM
These threads are only proof positive of what kinds of wars religions have caused....It's pathetic...REPUGNANT...and so not necessary...
There are people here that think they know something from words on a page...but that's just what they are..They do not, and will never know the meaning or the person behind those words until they experience them in REAL life...
Get a grip folks...what are you fighting against???grumble grumble grumble
If your belief is sooo strong, why do you act like children whose crayons were stolen...
Are you fighting so hard to be at the top of the ladder?
Are you fighting so hard because you are trying to make yourself believe?
Because this kind of behavior does absolutely nothing for your cause but show people what your made offlowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:30 AM

laugh made me look laugh

i like the screwed up face one particularly...
can we hide under the covers again now?

:tongue:

flowerforyou

it is always fun to post some new pics!! and to see new ones drinker
have a fun day today beautiful...

Yes she is beautiful...
This all is so very sad...But I certainly would not allow a few mean spirited people ruin my day...
This site has become mean spirited...not a place for uplifting or even simple fun conversations...
The golden rule seems to have slipped by somehow...And the people that are so quick to jump on someone they do not know...or know their paths is very disheartening...
I read somewhere that confidence is sexy, well have to say that over confidence is unattractive...attacking is unattractive...
a simple question was asked...not a question of a persons psyche for god sakes...
Holy Kats get ahold of yourselves people...if you don't like the question...pass on by and go be mean elsewhere...simple as that...
And yes it is painfully apparent other threads posted after this...were directly pointing to the OP...even if NO NAMES were given...grumble Get a grip folks

ZapsWildflower's photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:33 AM

well my cat that i am watching for 4 months does not want to use the litter box.the other day it used the bed and did no 1 and 2 on it.so i remembered that it does not like scented litter so i got the stuff it likes.well it is a fat cat and i have the litter box down stairs so it is not in the livening area i am thinking that it does not want to walk all the way down their because today i found out it used the couch that had a blanket.it likes to cover it up with the blanket .so now i have the bedrooms doors closed and the litter box on the main floor.no blankets any ware.i have the basement door shut.do you think it will use the litter box.should i put the cat in the bathroom for a few days with litter box and food. i have never had a cat do this.it is lol at melaugh laugh laugh can anyone help!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

I've never had a cat do this either, but you might want to call a vet and see if this is a sign of something going on medically?drinker

ZapsWildflower's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:12 AM

are you an EO?

yea i am an EO

<---was an EO....ACB 1, Coronado Island.....YAY SEABEES!!!drinker drinker drinker

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:46 PM
Awww Bonny...beautiful as alwaysflowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:35 PM
flowerforyou Your an awesome woman....good write...good sentiment...flowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:57 PM

Thanks guys.I'm kind of scared.Maybe I will tell jokes.laugh

I'm sure you will, and no doubt they'll be funny as all get outlaugh Exciting stuff there Darlindrinker

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:50 PM
(((Jax))) I'm so excited for youflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:48 PM
noway laugh laugh laugh laugh huh

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:35 PM
yepdrinker

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:15 PM
(((Katers))) make sure you get gobs of picsflowerforyou

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:48 PM

this is just to change things up a bit

Buy masks? Just a thought.

u have to show ur tits to get guys to look at you

dont think you'll get a real positive response with that one....good luck...think your going to need ithuh

ZapsWildflower's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:45 PM

whats wrong with a 3some?

to each his own...just not sure this is the place for it...maybe just leave it on your profile and if anyone is interested they can contact youfrown

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7