Community > Posts By > hikerchick

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:53 PM

((( Hiker )))) Ohhhhhhhhhhh I Like this alot,,,, Sometimes no words are needed,

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :heart: flowerforyou
It's so good having you around the forums!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lovely One,,, Ditto,, you and I are more alike than you think,,,,,

Hugs to you sweet one :heart: flowerforyou
I think you are right.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:52 PM
Thanks Terry.flowerforyou

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:39 PM

:heart: You brat!! Love you and miss you! :heart:

Aww, Ive missed you too dollface:)
You doing alright?:heart: smooched
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

So you are going crazy..? lol
as usual.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:36 PM
Hello I have been saying that for months.

"No axe murderers, please"...laugh laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:34 PM
I think I will go find myself a nice guy.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:31 PM

Aww, Ive missed you too dollface:)
You doing alright?:heart: smooched
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:29 PM
Edited by hikerchick on Sun 06/22/08 12:30 PM
..and she would have stayed if he did so.

In retrospect one should choose what they care to share. Before somebody 'truly' knows you, it's bad news.
no, it's just rude.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:27 PM

((( Hiker )))) Ohhhhhhhhhhh I Like this alot,,,, Sometimes no words are needed,

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :heart: flowerforyou
It's so good having you around the forums!

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:25 PM

And furthermore..any guy who would pretend to be "insensitive" to get women ..was never nice to begin with.

Nice people stay nice whether it gets them what they want or not.

OH I get it now! If you pretend to be somebody else, then that's not really who you are despite that fact that it is you acting that way. If one wants to change ie get stronger or make better decisions is'nt that called growing or maturing? Trying the same things over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity. Should I not go for somebody because I think that they may not notice me? I think the issue is confidence, and it's funny that I have plenty of that in my life.

I guess that my definition of nice is that I don't try to sleep with everybody I meet. I have more important thing on my mind.
Do what you want. I hope it works out for you.

But you should not ask and then get nasty with everyone who makes a post you don't like.

I guess that is what nice people do.

Thanks, I guess that I'm not nice afterall. That's good. I'd rather be focused and passionate anyway. I like it.
Well, there you go. It's always good to get insight. Now you know your niceness isnt' keeping the chicks at bay.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:23 PM

I dumped a realy sweet, nice guy today. He couldn't stop talking about his female friend's and exe's. I had enough.

Noted and I understand. Sharing what's on your mind all the time really does'nt work. Had he focused on you and worked out his past on his own would you have stayed?

Just my point. We have to hold back our feelings or it does'nt work.
NO. You have to be aware of your partner and stop thinking of yourself all the time.

That's what I've though for years
Stop thinking of yourself? that is so wrong. To keep accepting word's about someone else that hurt you? NO!
I am talking about the guy who is prattling on about his ex. He needs to stop thinking about himself and think about the woman he is with.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:20 PM

I dumped a realy sweet, nice guy today. He couldn't stop talking about his female friend's and exe's. I had enough.

Noted and I understand. Sharing what's on your mind all the time really does'nt work. Had he focused on you and worked out his past on his own would you have stayed?

NO. You have to be aware of your partner and stop thinking of yourself all the time.

That's what I've though for years
Well, this guy who went on a date with one girl and spent all of his time and energy talking about other girls was an insensitive lout. Did he not think to consider how this conversation would affect his date? His attention should have been on her, not his exes.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:18 PM

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:13 PM

Different name now, but I never see her on, she's on Lily's friend list
lol suddenly lily isnt on my friends list anymore... huh

Gone off mine toofrown
hhhhhmmmmmmm IDK then

ya Hiker and I have been looking for her all night/morning ...

sad sad sad sad sad sad
She's gone.frown

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:12 PM

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:10 PM

I'm real.flowerforyou love

But I'm not 20 anymore.sad

It never stopped you before:tongue:

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:08 PM

I had someone con me for quite a while "just chatting". Hmmpff.

I call bull****. Especially if there is a cam involved in the chatting. laugh

But, if you are both cool with it....it's not my place to dictate your relationship. flowerforyou
I would not use a cam to talk to someone.It's just not necessary.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:07 PM

well, the thing is, if you can't be trusted to be on here, you can't be trusted to be left alone anywhere.

Being on JSH is not going to make someone cheat if they weren't already so inclined.

Agreed, wholeheartedly, but why help it along? laugh laugh
I don't see how talking to friends helps you to cheat. Are you to never talk to anyone other than your spouse?

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:03 PM

She ended up moving because of the smoke damage to her last place and could no longer get free internet sucking off of smebody else for free.
that is really not a nice thing to say.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:58 AM

Why is it that when guys don't have luck with ladies, the immediately assume it's because they are "too nice"?

Maybe they are "not funny" or "not attractive" or "not interesting", or "not confident".

They never consider that "niceness" is not the problem.

I was not aware how many guys thought that way until I joined this site. It's weird.

You don't love me cause I'm too nice!sad
I love you cuz you're bad to the bone!:heart:

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:57 AM
And furthermore..any guy who would pretend to be "insensitive" to get women ..was never nice to begin with.

Nice people stay nice whether it gets them what they want or not.