Community > Posts By > hikerchick

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:15 AM
Has apparently met with foul play.

We are offering a reward for any information about her whereabouts.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:12 AM

I :heart: boobs!
you had to do it, didn't you Jace?

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:11 AM
Edited by hikerchick on Sun 06/22/08 08:11 AM

Or a banned IP address
how can you post if your IP is banned?

We would all like to know how to do this.smokin

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:08 AM

Well that was a strange one? She was here for 1 minute then DEACTIVATED!

WTF? noway
Maybe she found someone!

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:06 AM
Edited by hikerchick on Sun 06/22/08 08:06 AM

sorry, I can't be funny on commandlaugh
I can.

Stop humping that deer, you look like Tom Green for goodness sake!
Get a pic of yourself without your date and then we will talk to you.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:03 AM
Hooray, an intelligent young person!!!

PLEASE stay and post in the forums; you seem witty and bright and I like your style!

Welcome!flowerforyou

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:01 AM
Girl you need to cut that crap out and start living right!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:59 AM

Here is the other thing. I haven't found any dates, or had any guys contact me that want to date me, in the entire six months I have been on here. Why would it suddenly become a problem if I got married? It's not like I am online flirting with guys and turning down dates - I am talking to my friends.

Anyone who wanted to take that away from me would be a controlling azzzhole.
I have met someone here at one time and I just simply left here,,why,,because I was content with showing HER my FULL interests and so she would know I had no other interest on here..
I love alot of my friends here and they are friends for life,,They know my email and my phone number,,but to say I will ALWAYS be on this or any sight if I find a life partner,,hell no,,because WHY? Why would I want to live here and be seen where a lady still mite hit on me when I have already found the one I want to share my everything with..

Many couples who I know have met on these pages and MANY have split up after the other-one was found to be flirting still on this site or others....SO,,to me and to NOT give THAT possiabily to form or think,,,yes,,I could leave here tomorrow if I felt I found love or the possibility of if a life long romance....drinker :wink: :heart:
yes, I think it really depends on what you are here for. I am not trolling these forums looking for dates or people to flirt with.

I am looking for friends. That would not change if were married. Nobody is getting 100% of my attention anyway; I have a job, a child, and other friends as well. So I am going to hold on to the things that make me happy and the things that make me me. Someone who is going to require 100% of my attention is going to spend a lot of time pining away. I need a man who has a life and who understands that I have one too.

And Terry, women could hit on you at work, at the park, in the grocery store, anywhere. It's your reaction to it that matters; and if you are committed to your relationship, no one can sway you.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:55 AM
York County-

I feel like we are playing Marco Polo or something.

Erie!

Montgomery!

York!

Lebanon!

Never mind.ohwell

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:51 AM

The funny thing is how many complain about it, but if they get a date. do you think they would thenlaugh laugh laugh laugh
they won't get the date...I wouldn't date someone that can't communicate in writing. Period.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:46 AM

or horrid spelling, be a deal breaker for you?

spelling? nah .. a lot of guys struggle with spelling

grammar? huh you betcha :wink:

It's hard to be well-educated and then be embarrassed by your partner everytime they enter into a convo with someone in public, or with friends/family.

No thanks glasses
Double negatives are the worst! Or when they say "haven't went" and stuff like that!

Argh.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:44 AM
Here is the other thing. I haven't found any dates, or had any guys contact me that want to date me, in the entire six months I have been on here. Why would it suddenly become a problem if I got married? It's not like I am online flirting with guys and turning down dates - I am talking to my friends.

Anyone who wanted to take that away from me would be a controlling azzzhole.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:42 AM

I know, wrong gender........ BUT I'M A HUGGER!! I get compliments about it. I'm thinking of going professional!! laugh laugh laugh
Me too!

People always tell me what a great hugger I am ! ( I think it's all my cushy softness).

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:39 AM

life is more than words. more than sentences even. laugh
It's poetry, baby!

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:38 AM

I've "met" so many quality people here. If I were married and still had these people, I'd make sure my profile was updated to reflect I was married, NOT LOOKING for anything, anyone else in the relationship, and behave on the forums and chat. If people didn't respect me or the relationship, they could not be my friend.

On the other hand, WHAT IF YOUR MATE did not want you on the site anymore, flat out was against it? If it's what made them more comfortable in the relationship, would you cut off the site? Maybe not even a jealous mate, but a mate who was emphatic nonetheless about stopping use of this site even for friends?

I guess I would do it. I'd ask if there were certain people I could continue to relate with in another venue, like the female friends I'd made.
Nobody tells me what to do.

I am gonna be single forever!laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:36 AM
Physical attraction is just as important as emotion, ie, spiritual attraction. Why do we post pictures if the physical isn't important?
Many profiles say, I won't respond without seeing what you look like. If it were just for emotions, what is the need for a picture.

One reason women insist on pictures is that many married men troll these sites and will only send pictures privately. Posting a pic is a way of saying that you are not hiding. Also, I can't speak for anyone else, but I like to put a face to a name. That being said, I have often been known to contact someone because he said something particularly intelligent or witty in the forums; only to realize afterward that all of his pics are avatars and there were no pics of him.

Thats how much looks matter.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:33 AM
Hickerchick, Assumptions are made without investigation. That may be rude. I have a life outside the internet and am not on 24/7. I get on when I can. I think you condemnation is rude.

It was an observation based on your behavior in two threads that I have seen you in. It was not a condemnation.

It is customary, when starting a thread, to stick around and interact with the people who take the time to post.

I apologize if you felt I was condemning you, as I was not.flowerforyou

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:27 AM
Depends on how bad it is. I can put up with some mistakes, we all make them. But someone who clearly does not know how to communicate with the written word is not the guy for me.

hikerchick's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:25 AM
I guess I have been single too long because I don't even understand why a question like this needs to be asked. Aren't you still a person after you get married? Why would you have to change anything about yourself?

As far as only having one pic and only being online at the same time and sharing passwords...can you say too close for comfort? Even married people need a separate identity..

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:33 PM

Why would I be bothered by a married couple on this site?
I would hope people would not be, but it came up in a conversation, so I thought to find out. I mean, I was only here for friends, so what is the difference really? flowerforyou
well, if they are cool and funny and post interesting threads, I want them to stay. Otherwise, I don't care.

I see nothing wrong with it at all, though. Just like still belonging to a club or going to a bar or whatever it is people do IRL
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I like that answer! (((Hiker)))
I like all of your answers, Love.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next