Community > Posts By > Matt8947

Matt8947's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:10 AM
I used to write poetry a long time ago, it was rather depressing stuff though.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:32 AM
By the way ,is there a chance that being a young "Shut in" can lead to these things, I dont go out much or interact with other people either.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:25 AM

do it again man, and tell them to find something, sometimes these damn doctors....
haha Ya Ive been in and out of hospitals all my life and doctors arent very bright these days.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:24 AM

get looked at bro so it dont get worse drinker
Ya I might go into the doctor and get checked for some psychiatric problems lol I dont think its that though theres certain "Obsticles" in my life right now that once I take care of them I hope everything will be alright after that.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:22 AM

The best advice i can give you is go and see a doctor about it. Something isnt quite right, and you arent going to get properly diagnosed by anyone here. If anything you could get more alarmed about it and it could trigger something worse off.
I had blood work done about a year ago I believe and everything was fine.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:21 AM

I am thinking more along the lines of a manic depression, especially since you said you have went through two other bouts with depression in your life. Are you worried about things that have a major affect on your life right now?? Most manic episodes are brought on by stress or hardships in life. We all know right now it would be completely understandable if you are worrying.
Lol ya I am stressed about alot of things right now, I keep thinking if I take care of those things everything will level out though.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:20 AM

Ya Bi polar was one of my other fears too, Ive alreadybeen through 2 major depressions in my lifetime, I just hope thats all it is.

how i see it bipolar isnt and shouldnt be a fear.. its you, its not a disease you understand me?

Ya I gotcha

Matt8947's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:18 PM
Ya Bi polar was one of my other fears too, Ive alreadybeen through 2 major depressions in my lifetime, I just hope thats all it is.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:16 PM
I have Low energy during the day now, and I have MAJOR mood swings (No joke I can be happy one minute and Pissed off the next.) Any Ideas on what this is? I wanna go to sleep in the middle of the day if I have a chance to. I think its turning into depression ,In fact I'm almost positive it is, but Ijust wanna get some other opinions on this.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:53 PM

And where does Intelligent Design come into theory?
Darwins theory supports The Big Bang Theory, so I think it would be impossible to be a supporter of Darwin and be a Christian lol, it contradicts itself to say so.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:45 PM

Why is it that almost every time a Celebrity sings the National Anthem they butcher it? grumble I wish they would sing it the way it was intended.
People wanna put their retarded Twist on every song, no matter how important it is. grumble grumble grumble

Matt8947's photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:40 PM

I cant, can you?
Lol Ya Ive been able to since I was about 9 I think.

Matt8947's photo
Fri 10/10/08 07:22 PM

So what next??? We ban trick or treating??? Because we might walk by or knock on someone's house that might be offended?? WTF???rant
I wouldnt put it past our government to do something like that *knocks on wood*

Matt8947's photo
Fri 10/10/08 07:19 PM

From our school district. Apparently Halloween offends people that don't celebrate it so this year... The kids are not allowed to wear costumes to school or celebrate it in any way. Friggin BS... I guess it doesn't matter that it offends ME that my daughter can't celebrate anything in school anymore.
As far as ANY kid is concerned Halloween is a Celebration to get candy and NOTHING else, I'm not very sure how a little kids holiday can offend other people O.O

Matt8947's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:04 PM
Im sure most americans hate money right about now, considering the Gas Prices, Food Prices Ect. BUT we have to have a bargainingship , if you think about it ,a world without money would be kinda scary.

Matt8947's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:57 PM

were talking on another thread about mans fall and some say its Satan who caused sin and others Adam and eve for eating and i who say it's god's fault!!

So here's my case in a nut shell - god started creation, god knew how everything would go, god decided to allow sin to enter into existence - therefore god is responsible for sin.

God allowed sin to enter the earth so people would know right from wrong, thats my view on it anyhow.

Matt8947's photo
Fri 10/10/08 02:49 PM
this goes to show how "Inspirational" our president can be laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:48 AM

Doing fine and you?
Still tired but still in a good mood though :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:19 AM
What comes to mind when you hear this song, and what you think its about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI5dr4ZixI&feature=related

I'm asking this for a reason btw....

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:53 AM

waving Good Morning
Mornin :smile: :smile: :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22