Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/04/21 09:10 AM
Thank you ladies!

no photo
Wed 02/03/21 07:51 PM
Thank you milady. I do indeed appreciate it!

no photo
Wed 02/03/21 07:41 PM
Hello Ladies!

My name is Gary, and I reside in middle western Georgia (about 70 miles from downtown Atlanta). I am here seeking a serious relationship, one for a lifetime, or eternity even!

Please check out my profile and if you think we might be a match, and you live reasonably nearby, send me a message!

Gary
:heart:

no photo
Wed 02/03/21 07:35 PM
Hello Ladies!

My name is Gary, and I reside in a nice rural area in middle western Georgia. I am here seeking a serious relationship.

If you live in this area or the nearby eastern middle Alabama, and you think we may be a match after reading my profile, drop me a note.

Who knows what may transpire from there....

Gary
:heart:

no photo
Wed 02/03/21 07:31 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 02/03/21 08:03 PM
Hello Mingle Gals and Guys,

My name is Gary, and I drop in here to seek some feedback due to a lack of success thus far. Please view and critique my profile if you have a chance and desire. Comments from both ladies and gentlemen for their respective perspectives are welcome.

I have been here before, and some may remember me as "Thin Mint Man". I left when I thought I had found my special lady. Sadly, that did not work out. I've been on and off again under various guises since, and I am here now in this iteration.

Although I have encountered a few possibles that didn't pan out, and I have ventured down the rabbit holes of a few clever fake/questionable profiles, I have yet to find a real lady for the real match.

I hesitate to do this profile rating request, but here I am. biggrin If you do take time to read and comment, please realize that it is appreciated!

Thank you, and have a great successful match search yourself, or just a fun time in the forums, or both! Be safe, whether online, offline, and overall in the midst of our pandemic shaken world!

Gary
:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/06/20 05:25 PM
Hello Profile Raters.

Thanks for previously rating my profile. I've seen where people leave here and you don't know why (or maybe you suspected why).

I think I have found someone. We have spent a lot of time talking offline from Mingle. We are closing our Mingle accounts (and any other dating scene stuff) to focus on each other only.

I haven't been here long (~7 days), and didn't get to know anyone in the community much, but this forum was a good thing for me to view, and you are good folks, so I wanted to leave you with this parting message. I hope it remains after I'm gone. I noticed some mails do and some don't when a user exits.

Thanks and good luck in your mingling, your search and your forum adventures!
Gary

no photo
Wed 01/01/20 08:07 PM
Thank you to all for reviewing my profile, and to any other forthcoming reviewers as well. The feedback is quite encouraging!

It is good to get feedback from the gentlemen's perspective for you are, or have been, in the "same boat" as me. I got a chuckle from the reference to Thin Mints. I do like them, and I bought some almost every time that I visited a certain store in the past, so one of the ladies working there christened me with the title "Thin Mint Man". So as I was pondering a user name, it popped into my head.

It is especially good to hear from the ladies, for you are my target audience. And, well, it's always good to hear from the ladies, whether you accidentally hit match or not winking

Thank

no photo
Wed 01/01/20 07:55 AM
Hello and Happy New Year!

I signed up here for the first time a few days ago. I've messaged with a few prospects so far. I did receive some nice positive feedback from one about my profile, but I'm here for some more neutral observations.

If you rate it, I appreciate your time and any feedback offered.

Thanks!
Gary